No announcement yet.

The Official "BRINGER" appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
    This right here, he took it too seriously and even got on the admins nerve. Their a secret section only for like "teams" here old heads and mods have access to it and he exposed that frank ducketts was actually an admin alt and all this, but he was exposing stuff he shouldent have and got axxed.

but bringer was a cool dude when he didnt have his mod hat on.

Comment

He was a power hungry nerd, trying to impress people with 10 letter words typed on his semen stained keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        He was a power hungry nerd, trying to impress people with 10 letter words typed on his semen stained keyboard.
        Bringer was a douchebag... A btch ass hipster not worthy of the name "Bringer." Btch, bring me another beer...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Bringer was one of my favorite posters on here. I think he finally stopped giving a **** about this place and took off. Pretty sure he said as much before he left.
          Bringer got caught up on MSNBC with Chris Hansen. Showed up at a kids house with balloons and condoms.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
            Bringer was a douchebag... A btch ass hipster not worthy of the name "Bringer." Btch, bring me another beer...

Looks like Bringer banned your original account and you're still butthurt about it
            Last edited by Szef; 02-24-2015, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              Did you's ever converse with Bringer? If you's did then you's would know he's a good guy.Or did you's do something that you's weren't meant too and he banned you?
              He touched me.

Comment

I miss that guy. He was awesome. We disagreed on everything else in life besides boxing. He's seriously missed. Would love to kick back a brew with him one day.

Comment

I've always liked Bringer ever since he invited into Boxingscene's ass eating society.

He's a good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                    Just talked to him a few days ago.... He helped me on the editing of a video for my upcoming wedding. Hes a good friend of mine.
                    Yes but WHERE IS HE!?!?

I haven't seen Bringer since the thread about Walt's passing. **** is this guy at? Better come back to talk **** about the fight OR ELSE!

Comment

I liked Bringer too. But he if is done with boxingscene, just accept it.

Comment

Working...
                      X