No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Need Klitschko on My Side, For Knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
    Get your own knowledge punk. Klitschko done it himself. Stop trying to get advice from Emmanuel steward beyond the grave. out of Klitschko.
    You just owned yourself in your own post haha

Comment

LOL this for real?

And randomly that dude look like Rainbow Brite after she served 14 years for killing someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        You just owned yourself in your own post haha
        I ment klitschko done it himself by hooking up with steward. Not leaching off other boxers experience. Whilst nuthuggery to the media pretending to idolise someone just to get info out of em

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          I think the first thing you need to do is get hearn OFF your side and you know what. Klitschko was a true warrior something you'll never be, the brothers have always been after the best and if he was 4 or 5 years younger he would of beat you too and you know it. You on the other hand are hiding behind your promoter, you're scared of Wilder that's why you want a 90% split which you yourself know is just a way to duck him. Grow some balls and stop fighting bums.
          Nobody fears bum squad

Whyte cant wait to take his soul

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            I ment klitschko done it himself by hooking up with steward. Not leaching off other boxers experience. Whilst nuthuggery to the media pretending to idolise someone just to get info out of em
            Joshua and klitschko get on well and respect each other. If klitschko wants to pass on some knowledge thats his choice.

Bitter little shrews like you have no say in it.

Comment

A good shout. Wladimir would be a great asset.

Comment

Another mis leading title to discredit Joshua and when wilder threads are made the titles are positive

Fake news

Comment

AJuice sounds like a guy with no confidence, ever since the lowball offers to Wilder and potentially him taking restraining order off Wilder, his confidence has been at an all time low, doesn’t sound like a heavyweight champion to me, sounds like a scared man, go get a dog bum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                    AJ’s fights are already becoming as boring as Klit’s
                    Well, we heard Joshua say he wants to be like Floyd, which triggered a lot of NSB warriors, and now this.

If Joshua matches Floyd's defensive style with Clinchko's, the dude would be untouchable. At the same time we'll get to witness more people calling Joshua boring.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      Another mis leading title to discredit Joshua and when wilder threads are made the titles are positive

Fake news
                      Who are you, his secret lay low hoe, get out of here, you bum!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X