No announcement yet.

You guys understand that a person that smokes weed once doesn't have it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys understand that a person that smokes weed once doesn't have it

In their system for the rest of their lives?

Canelo had a banned substance in his body. He tested positive for the substance. After a while the substance GETS OUT OF THE SYSTEM. Whoever the ****** is saying he passed 3 tests now so he's ok is a ****ing idiot that has no understanding of how drugs work. FFS Clenbuterol disappears from your system in less than a week.

No, it's just like if you drink, you will never be allowed to drive a car again.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      No, it's just like if you drink, you will never be allowed to drive a car again.
      I took an alcohol 7 years ago and the doctor said I tested positive for herpes.

Comment

Man, do you realize how long marijuana stays in your system?!? It is a long freaking time. If you are a regular smoker it will take a couple months to piss clean, and if you smoke just once, it will probably be a couple of weeks at least before you pee clean. And if they do that hair follicle b.s. weed will show up in that for something like a year afterward.

Cocaine and most pills are out of your system within 72 hours. I get what you are saying, its just weed is a terrible analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
          Man, do you realize how long marijuana stays in your system?!? It is a long freaking time. If you are a regular smoker it will take a couple months to piss clean, and if you smoke just once, it will probably be a couple of weeks at least before you pee clean. And if they do that hair follicle b.s. weed will show up in that for something like a year afterward.

Cocaine and most pills are out of your system within 72 hours. I get what you are saying, its just weed is a terrible analogy.
          Yes but Clen does not. They're treating it like it's weed even though its half life is less than 2 days.

Comment

I heard when there's top amateurs coming through and the elites don't like them, they'll spike you with steroids so you can never compete professionally as it never leaves your system. Take Tiger Muhammad for example..

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              I took an alcohol 7 years ago and the doctor said I tested positive for herpes.
              That's why I don't go to the doctor.

Comment

weed often makes one dumb as a stump, including when it comes to learning sport moves
                Last edited by maracho; 03-22-2018, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  I think they give you one of those self-driving cars if you like to drink. That's why they invented them.

Comment

this clen hysteria is reaching may-pac-mcbeggar levels

Comment

Working...
                    X