No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    I usually hate to be the guy that points out the cat turd in your potato salad.

But in this case, with all you fanboys gleefully skipping around celebrating Floyd losing money, I am glad to do it.

As you prance around high-fiving every bad night (real or perceived) just remember this.

Floyd is worth over seven hundred million dollars.

Which means that, even if he was losing a thousand dollars a day at his club, all it would be is a good tax write-off.

He aint losing shyt, in other words.

You can resume your skipping now.

Legitimate business that deals mostly in cash. I'll stop there. The game is to be sold not told.

Lou Chipper is probably a disgruntled customer/john. Let him vent. Its entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dung View Post
      Come on Lou. How would you know what the best thing to do with wealth? Hanging out with trannies in the parking lot of a strip club does not make you an authority on how to handle money.
      Are you trying to say there's EVER a good reason for this?

Just days before his fight against Juan Manuel Marquez, Las Vegas boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. faces another potential distraction in the form of a lawsuit.

JP Morgan Chase Bank filed suit in Clark County District Court in Las Vegas on Wednesday against Mayweather, claiming he owes more than $167,000 on an auto loan that is in default.

The suit shows that in April 2007, Mayweather borrowed $415,695 to finance the purchase for $512,184 of a Mercedes Maybach 57S from dealer Fletcher Jones Imports in Las Vegas.

The contract called for an interest rate of 16 percent and 72 monthly payments of $9,077, which the lawsuit said Mayweather failed to make beginning in February 2008.

Court records indicate the bank repossessed the vehicle in January 2009, when the past-due balance had grown to $36,309 and the balance due was $363,000.

After the bank sold the Maybach for $196,000, JP Morgan Chase said that as of March, Mayweather still owed $167,192 on the contract, plus unspecified legal expenses.

Messages seeking comment on the lawsuit were left Monday with Mayweather's office and with his attorney in an unrelated case.

The suit was filed on behalf of JP Morgan Chase by attorney Caleb Langsdale with the Cooper Castle Law Firm. Langsdale said Monday he could not elaborate on the allegations.

The lawsuit follows an incident last month in which police searched a home belonging to Mayweather as part of an investigation of a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink.

Police in a search warrant said they believed an associate of Mayweather was the shooter in the incident in which no one was injured. Detectives seized two handguns, ammunition and two bulletproof vests and said another car of Mayweather's, a Rolls-Royce, was at the home when it was searched.

Mayweather is coming out of retirement with plans to fight Marquez on Saturday at the MGM Grand resort in Las Vegas.

thats the problem with you "people." Doesn't matter what you have, you will lose it in order to appear like you have even more.

That's why your women go for the fair skin. Bigger dicks, more brains, and a hell of a lot more sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Nothing to do with liking or disliking Floyd. Its just my duty to report news and facts.
        a yelp review isnt news or facts....

why dont you go there yourself with a hidden camera do some sort of expose and sell it to media

that would be real news with facts

Comment

But needs an extension to pay his taxes because he doesnt "have much cash on hand"

No wonder you have a hard time accepting what your eyes can see about Floyd's PED use.

Floyd is going broke at record speeds. He will be hitting Lou Cipher up for a loan in 2 years.
          We have a president that treats the IRS the same way.

NewsFlash! Rich folks try to avoid paying taxes just like everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            Legitimate business that deals mostly in cash. I'll stop there. The game is to be sold not told.

Lou Chipper is probably a disgruntled customer/john. Let him vent. Its entertaining.
            Dude is at constant war with reality.

The truth has not stopped him yet and it won't now.

Rest assured, I would never do anything to endanger the constant comic relief that Lou provides.

Comment

We have a president that treats the IRS the same way.

NewsFlash! Rich folks try to avoid paying taxes just like everyone else.
              Well Manny isn't President YET...but Bob ArScum is the one who screwed Manny's Taxes. It wont matter though. Once he retires he will go back to PI and tell Uncle Sam to ram it up his ass crack.

Floyd on the other hand...he's going down and he's going to crash hard. The only thing Floyd is president of is a failed Crack Den Titty Bar

Comment

Are you trying to say there's EVER a good reason for this?

Just days before his fight against Juan Manuel Marquez, Las Vegas boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. faces another potential distraction in the form of a lawsuit.

JP Morgan Chase Bank filed suit in Clark County District Court in Las Vegas on Wednesday against Mayweather, claiming he owes more than $167,000 on an auto loan that is in default.

The suit shows that in April 2007, Mayweather borrowed $415,695 to finance the purchase for $512,184 of a Mercedes Maybach 57S from dealer Fletcher Jones Imports in Las Vegas.

The contract called for an interest rate of 16 percent and 72 monthly payments of $9,077, which the lawsuit said Mayweather failed to make beginning in February 2008.

Court records indicate the bank repossessed the vehicle in January 2009, when the past-due balance had grown to $36,309 and the balance due was $363,000.

After the bank sold the Maybach for $196,000, JP Morgan Chase said that as of March, Mayweather still owed $167,192 on the contract, plus unspecified legal expenses.

Messages seeking comment on the lawsuit were left Monday with Mayweather's office and with his attorney in an unrelated case.

The suit was filed on behalf of JP Morgan Chase by attorney Caleb Langsdale with the Cooper Castle Law Firm. Langsdale said Monday he could not elaborate on the allegations.

The lawsuit follows an incident last month in which police searched a home belonging to Mayweather as part of an investigation of a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink.

Police in a search warrant said they believed an associate of Mayweather was the shooter in the incident in which no one was injured. Detectives seized two handguns, ammunition and two bulletproof vests and said another car of Mayweather's, a Rolls-Royce, was at the home when it was searched.

Mayweather is coming out of retirement with plans to fight Marquez on Saturday at the MGM Grand resort in Las Vegas.

thats the problem with you "people." Doesn't matter what you have, you will lose it in order to appear like you have even more.

That's why your women go for the fair skin. Bigger dicks, more brains, and a hell of a lot more sense
                Maybe Lou Cipher bet money on Manny to beat Floyd and lost everything he had. Is that why you have to hang out in the parking lot of these strip clubs?

I noticed you only have pics from the club with the one legged hoe. Is that because that is the only club you can afford to pay to go inside?

You have started to post more threads lately since you've been hanging out with the trannies at Girl Collection. Did your doctor prescribe writing as a cure for your gynemimetophilia and andromimetophilia?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dung View Post
                  Maybe Lou Cipher bet money on Manny to beat Floyd and lost everything he had. Is that why you have to hang out in the parking lot of these strip clubs?

I noticed you only have pics from the club with the one legged hoe. Is that because that is the only club you can afford to pay to go inside?

You have started to post more threads lately since you've been hanging out with the trannies at Girl Collection. Did your doctor prescribe writing as a cure for your gynemimetophilia and andromimetophilia?
                  Started well but by that last paragraph you were choking on your own dick while breathing your own methane through your nose.

Lou Cipher does not gamble, but if he did he would not bet on Boxing judges. If he did, he would never bet against Mayweather. If he did bet against Mayweather, it would only be if by some strange universal twist Floyd was forced to face Lou Cipher in the ring.

Comment

Well Manny isn't President YET...but Bob ArScum is the one who screwed Manny's Taxes. It wont matter though. Once he retires he will go back to PI and tell Uncle Sam to ram it up his ass crack.

Floyd on the other hand...he's going down and he's going to crash hard. The only thing Floyd is president of is a failed Crack Den Titty Bar
                    Dude, sometimes you are funny af and other times you seem too stupid to have survived into adulthood.

I am referring to Mr. Orange Tan and Matching Toupee...you know, the guy that sold us all out to Russia.

Dude has went bankrupt multiple times and still has manage not to pay taxes in over a decade.

Manny is a toddler by comparison, although I will give it to him for having a genocidal mass murderer as his political godfather- that's gotta come in handy sometimes.

In any case, rich folks avoid taxes worse than poorer folk do.

My guess is that with 700M and a dude like Warren Buffett on TMT, Floyd will be just fine, crackhead titty bar and all.

But keep checking on it for us.

I wouldn't want to disrupt your ongoing self-discovery with the she-males that "bump into you" during your morning jogs at 5pm.

Comment

Dude, sometimes you are funny af and other times you seem too stupid to have survived into adulthood.

I am referring to Mr. Orange Tan and Matching Toupee...you know, the guy that sold us all out to Russia.

Dude has went bankrupt multiple times and still has manage not to pay taxes in over a decade.

Manny is a toddler by comparison, although I will give it to him for having a genocidal mass murderer as his political godfather- that's gotta come in handy sometimes.

In any case, rich folks avoid taxes worse than poorer folk do.

My guess is that with 700M and a dude like Warren Buffett on TMT, Floyd will be just fine, crackhead titty bar and all.

But keep checking on it for us.

I wouldn't want to disrupt your ongoing self-discovery with the she-males that "bump into you" during your morning jogs at 5pm.
                      How the hell does Floyd's friend trump come into play here? Trump does bankruptcy as a financial strategy. Floyd does bankruptcy because he's got a small ween and has to spend millions and millions on stupid crap nobody ever needs, just as a distraction from his small peen.

Comment

Working...
                      X