Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime sugar shane vs mayweather Jr@135(lightweight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime sugar shane vs mayweather Jr@135(lightweight)

Who takes it?
    Sugar shane
    34.78%
    Money Mayweather
    65.22%

everyone always says shane was amazing at 135 but ive asked them who did he fight there that was any good and they never have much of an answer. Floyd fought the better fighters below welterweight compared to shane.

Comment

I think Shane KO's Floyd in the mid rounds. But he was juicing back then so not really sure what to make of Shane. All I know is that what he did to Floyd in the 2nd round in their actual fight, a prime Shane could keep up that pace and intensity for the whole fight. That would lead Floyd getting hurt multiple times not just once, Shane was so unbelievably explosive back then, and for all his great qualities Floyd does not have the best chin.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        everyone always says shane was amazing at 135 but ive asked them who did he fight there that was any good and they never have much of an answer. Floyd fought the better fighters below welterweight compared to shane.
        He has Some solid wins nothing more, it was a weak division. But I thinkit was more the manner of how he beat some decent guys. He chased the money against Oscar so we'll never know if he had stayed there, or gone to 140.

Comment

At 135 Floyd was much more willing to fight, though I do believe it would have been a dangerous fight for Floyd. He would have out pointed Shane, Vernon Forrest speed caused Shane problems and Floyd would have caused the same problems!

Comment

I dont see how people are picking shane by KO win. Floyd has never been closed to being KOed. Shane landed the perfect shot on floyd and shook him up but did not even drop him. Floyd has only ever properly touched the canvas from a counter shot by judah that wasnt counted and he wasnt hurt.

Comment

Shane was an unstoppable beat at 135, Mayweather may of been in trouble.

Comment

mosley probabley sparks him, feet too fast, hands too fast, counter puncher too, floyds gonna eat leather, ya know, considering what mosley did to him with the one and only power punch he landed flush, and he had that mean lead left hook back then also

Comment

Mosley by KO

in his prime at 135 he'd catch Floyd with his combinations, and his power would devastate him

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    At 135 Floyd was much more willing to fight, though I do believe it would have been a dangerous fight for Floyd. He would have out pointed Shane, Vernon Forrest speed caused Shane problems and Floyd would have caused the same problems!
                    You are wrong about Forrest's "speed".His speed was only average, he was a very tall, lanky welterweight. His asset against Mosley was that he had a very long and solid left jab, and an equally solid right cross, which Mosley didn't seem to know how to avoid. I saw both fights, and thought that the second fight should have been a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X