Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting to believe Floyd actually had weight problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about weight, but he sure had a dehydration problem.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
      He says he walks around at 150 but I don't believe it and not to mention he never weighs in the night of the fight. I think he walks around at like 160. Especially when he fought Marquez, Pac and Cotto. I also believe thats why he needed them vitamins to rehydrate lol. But seriously, we haven't seen Mayweathers fight night weight since he became the "A-Side".
      A side is right, A-side meth. Floyd was juiced up I know it, he know's it and deep down whether you want to admit it or not you know it too bud.

Comment

He says he walks around at 150 but I don't believe it and not to mention he never weighs in the night of the fight. I think he walks around at like 160. Especially when he fought Marquez, Pac and Cotto. I also believe thats why he needed them vitamins to rehydrate lol. But seriously, we haven't seen Mayweathers fight night weight since he became the "A-Side".
        Steroids make you heavy due to increase muscle mass

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I havent a clue what his fight night weight is. But is there an explanation why he always looks bigger than his opponents? Why did he look bigger than Cotto? I think the only person who did look bigger is Canelo.
          When he fought Marquez and Pac it looked like a middleweight vs Lightweight

Comment

He's been unoffically weighed on fight night multiple times since he became the A side.

Comment

Since when doesn't Floyd disclose his fight night weight?

Floyd Mayweather 148 vs Marcos Maidana 165

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Fl...Marcos_Maidana

Floyd Mayweather 150 vs Saul Canelo Alvarez 165

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...canelo-alvarez

Floyd Mayweather 150 vs Victor Ortiz 164

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...o-victor-ortiz

Why would he all of a sudden be 160 lbs+ on fight night against Pacquiao? he looked big on this fight for some people because Pacquiao is naturally smaller than him.

And to thos complaining that it's not fair that a fighter rehydrates 10+ lbs, what about all the fights Floyd was in where he was outweighed by 15-20 pounds? were these all unfair fights?

Comment

"How's this workin' out for you huh pal. You're ten feet of garden hose that doesn't know how to roll up when it's supposed to. You just kinda lay there in the yard on the grass, and when you do try to roll up everything underneath you is all soggy and yellow. Now, where I'm from they call that a limp hose if you get my drift?"

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

"How's this workin' out for you huh pal. You're ten feet of garden hose that doesn't know how to roll up when it's supposed to. You just kinda lay there in the yard on the grass, and when you do try to roll up everything underneath you is all soggy and yellow. Now, where I'm from they call that a limp hose if you get my drift?"
                  Did he or not weigh 165 when he had that Farce of a fight against Big Show

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Dude, why is this even relevant at this moment, he didn't fight tonight and as far as I know he's retired right?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      I believe he weighed 159 with clothes and shoes on and this was during that long break he took, of course after a 2 months training camp he wouldn't even be close to 159.

Don't forget, heavier is better in the WWE, maybe the scale wasn't right, this isn't an official scale.

Comment

Working...
                      X