Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelenoff is back spending all his money on hookers....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are people so fixated on Charlie Zelenoff?

just wondering

Comment

this zelenoff guy is pretty funny. he is the type person you need at the jobsite. i laughed so hard when i saw the sparring with floyd senior...

Comment

He needs to fight this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rav03PW7mxY

Comment

zelenoff is a god....koing heavyweights and banging dimepieces afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Oh is the whole "You buy a women a drink or bring her to dinner is the same thing..." shit?

No it's not...
            Sorry but yea it is,anyways hooker or not she is pretty hot nice ass on the slut.

Comment

She must be mentally lacking, brain of a 4 year old

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                this zelenoff guy is pretty funny. he is the type person you need at the jobsite. i laughed so hard when i saw the sparring with floyd senior...
                Yeah, I want him at my job site too, so he can walk in with a Gun one day, and shoot blow everyone away, all being blamed on his Schizophrenia or whatever other mental disorder he has.

Comment

Charlie picked her up off the street and promised to make her a star in one of his "videos".

Unfortunately, she didn't know he meant YouTube "video". She thought he was a pron producer.

After he made his big webcam YouTube video.... he kicked her out. When she asked where her money was, he said "Girl, don't you know? You should be paying ME for this incredible gift! This video will have ATLEAST 200,000,000,000,000 views by morning! Now, get out. I have more 'videos' to make. A video announcing a video that another video is coming out with a video of me making you a big video star."

Comment

Dude is autistic, I hate that people get on his page and encourage him. Kid needs help.

Comment

Working...
                    X