Assassins Creed II, MW2, LFD2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassins Creed II, MW2, LFD2

Biggest November releases.

Which games will and won't people be buying?

LFD2 graphics look weakkkk.

MW2 will be the biggest hit of the 3 I'm pretty sure. I would also say AC2 will be second mostly because it is a multi-console game. L4D2 would've been second had it been multi-console. It really is a great game but so is AC2. L4D for me however is a better game because of its replayability.

Comment

Im 100% getting Modern Warfare 2

85% getting Assassins Creed 2

10% getting LFD

Comment

Won't be getting either one of them right away. Possibly MW2 when I see it on sale.

Comment

I didn't like Assassin's Creed so I won't be getting the sequel.

I though L4D was one of the best games on the year, and the demo for L4D2 is great. The graphics for this game aren't as good the other two, but they're still very good. Virtually every current-gen game is going to have impressive graphics, the fact that these aren't on the same level as COD isn't a problem for me.

Not really a big COD fan. It's a decent game but not my kind of thing. Also I'm a bit **** at it, so buying a game just to get continually raped online isn't all that tempting.

Comment

MW2 is a definite.

I may get Left 4 Dead 2 for the PC.

Didn't rate Assassin's Creed so The sequel can go fuck itself.

Comment

Getting MW2, will get AC2 when it goes down in price.

Comment

All of them, why won't I?

Comment

Assassins Creed 2. It's the most improved of the three. Just watch the Dev Diaries. MW2 will be good, but I really don't see it as being that much different than the first same thing for L4D2.

Comment

Working...
                  X