Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havent done any ab work in 2 weeks...

Im ****in lazy after a work out. "peeleft: "peeleft:

same.

can't be asked skipping either..although idont train for competition so that isnt really an issue

Comment

Even for fitness, that is pretty bad. I always skip at the end for 20 mins and shortly before that do around 1200 crunches/sit ups/leg raises (400 of each exercise in sets of 100). It is easy once you get use to it and highly beneficial.

Comment

chavez, what are some good leg exercises without machines that increase strength etc...

lunges, squats....more

Comment

Bunnyhops and squat thrusts are my faves. People don't like doing bunnyhops or bunnywalking because it is hard! Also them criss crossy feet running things that footballers do to warm up are good for your hips. I do these to the clock:

Bunnyhops,
          Squat thrusts (double feet and alternating)
          Burpees
          Stress positions on floor and wall

Then I finish with stretches using a theraband on my groin and my hamstrings. Finish with skipping. Leave your legs to the end of session because it is the hardest!

Comment

truth is, if your going to be in this sport, you gotta do abs, being lazy shouldn't be an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by d_lyrik803 View Post
              truth is, if your going to be in this sport, you gotta do abs, being lazy shouldn't be an excuse.
              I know lol... Truth is I've been weak. Havent had the energy to train hard. But.... If i pushed myself I'd be able to do a little something, so yea, its partially cause Im lazy..

Comment

Originally posted by d_lyrik803 View Post
                I'm not sure if he does compete! If he does then he needs to lay off the JD and get on with some abs.

If any fighter with potential tries to take shortcuts, they will end up wasting that potential. Nothing worse in the world than wasted talent! Even if you are not talented or not fighting (eg. like ironmike2008) then at least try to be the best you can be for yourself.
                Last edited by JulioCesaChavez; 11-15-2008, 01:31 PM.

Comment

u calling me not talented son?^

nah lol, i get what you're saying, but i just cant be asked with abs when i'm training on my own..what benefits does ab work give?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
                    u calling me not talented son?^

nah lol, i get what you're saying, but i just cant be asked with abs when i'm training on my own..what benefits does ab work give?
                    FoolioGaysa is talkin about me.

Comment

Working...
                    X