Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts on Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander ?

I've been watching brooks past 4 or 5 fights and seeing him progress along the way and its just good to see he finally gets a shot at Alexanders IBF title but is this a bad fight for Kell based on the styles and where he is at in his career please leave your thoughts.

If Devon clinches non-stop as usual it's an extremely bad clash of styles when it comes to Brook. Hopefully Brook can pull something off.

Comment

Originally posted by KorzaaFTW View Post
      I've been watching brooks past 4 or 5 fights and seeing him progress along the way and its just good to see he finally gets a shot at Alexanders IBF title but is this a bad fight for Kell based on the styles and where he is at in his career please leave your thoughts.
      If Brook can't beat Alexander then his progress has been a failure. Brook should win this fight.

Comment

Yeah but I could see it being a snooze fest with close rounds and then some bull**** scorecards scoring the fight for devon alexander lol but hopefully im wrong

Comment

Devon is a boring ass quitter that boxing would be better off without.

Comment

I dont think this fight is going to be exciting but im really interested to see how it plays out with the tactics and scoring.

Comment

It is an interesting fight, probably won't be very exciting but it is a fight between a reasonably top guy and a up and comer so that isn't ever really a bad thing. If Brook wins he could be on to some big things if Alexander wins well he will get to keep his position and may find his way into a big fight so the fight is pretty meaningful.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Devon is a boring ass quitter that boxing would be better off without.
                boring? maybe...quitter? yes....but he's ok for the sport...IMO his loyalty to his trainer is whats hurting him...sounds crazy to put "LOYALTY" in a negative light but dude needs a new general in his corner

Comment

Brook is going to beat the **** out of Mr It Burns whether he gets the nod or not is another matter.

Comment

Its going to be a boring fight, New champion please

Comment

Working...
                    X