Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Ortiz: Battle of the Chins, whos chin is stronger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Ortiz: Battle of the Chins, whos chin is stronger?

Discuss...
    Ortiz
    68.18%
    Khan
    31.82%

Some of those blows Ortiz received by Lopez would have knocked Khan down.

Broken jaw != weak chin

Comment

Ortiz has shown that he can absorb more punishment. I'm not sure if Khan would've dealt with Lopez's punches as well as Ortiz did.

Comment

I haven't seen last night's bout yet, but I'll say this for Khan: he's got heart. Even when he was KTFO by Prescott, he was trying to get back up. The only reason why Ortiz gets up from a knock down is so he can quit.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          I haven't seen last night's bout yet,
          Quality posting.

Comment

Khan even though has an average chin his heart Anorak said is much greater than Ortiz's. Even when Khan is in trouble he still has a will to win, but Ortiz however seems to just crumble a bit, except against Berto in which he was pretty much dominating him anyway's so the knock downs didn't affect him too much, but when a fight like this one is which its back and forth action Ortiz starts to lose mentally. This was present against Maidana and to some extent against Peterson during the latter rounds.

Comment

Pretty simple Ortiz has the better chin but khan more then makes up with it through his will and he has heart. He does not quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                Some of those blows Ortiz received by Lopez would have knocked Khan down.

Broken jaw != weak chin
                Yet Khan was able (just about) to stay on his feet against Maidana who dropped Ortiz twice and made him quit

Comment

Khan's heart and will to win>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ortiz. which is all that matters.

Khan was out on his feet against maidana for 3 rounds and never quit. Ortiz would have..... oh wait that actually happened LOL.

Comment

Icould probably Knock Khan out

Comment

Working...
                    X