Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO!! And people say gamboa ducked bum bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO!! And people say gamboa ducked bum bum?

lol, gimmie a break, a gamboa at 50 % would have probably finished bum bum in rounds 6. he has nothing in his arsenal that lets him even hang with an elite fighter. this guy is complete hype, the onl reason he is being so protected is because they need him for pac because they have no fighters left...

man i can believe ppl where talking about this guy with the likes ok khan, peterson, maidana and bradley, lol just lol.

Look thru my posts, Ive been saying for a few months that Bam Bam is overrated.

He doesnt have the technique to hang with the Elite level fighters.... but last night I thought he would win easy, he couldnt even handle Abril

Comment

abril deserved the win alot man, he could have been a megastar if he won, he is allowed to go to cuba aswell and he could have had all the nation behind him, a legit champ repiin his country.

Comment

"bum bum" -- nice.

Comment

Yeah because gamboas 6 feet With a 7 footers reach sure bud

GTFO clown

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            LMAO!! And people say gamboa ducked bum bum?.
            Uhhhh I would favor Gamboa.

But these triangle theories that go something like: "Since Abril beat Rios, then everyone who is better than Abril would easily beat Rios..."

That type of analysis is gay and stupid. Boxing doesn't work that way.

Exhibit A: David Diaz vs. Erik Morales
            Exhibit B: Zahir Raheem vs. Erik Morales
            Exhibit C: Don't need an exhibit C only f***ing idiots believe in these types of theories.

Comment

Maybe, maybe not. As it stands, jokes on gamboa for passing up.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

But these triangle theories that go something like: "Since Abril beat Rios, then everyone who is better than Abril would easily beat Rios..."

Exhibit C: Don't need an exhibit C only f***ing idiots believe in these types of theories.
                Exactly this

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

you are a chavez jr cum guzzler and re adament he knocks out sergio, you have 0 credability around here.

Comment

Working...
                  X