if floyd returned to fight alverez at 154 for his belt..what would you say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if floyd returned to fight alverez at 154 for his belt..what would you say

??????????????

As his first fight back? He's had a long lay off, I'd be ok with it. Wouldn't buy it on PPV though.

Comment

if floyd this, if floyd that. got damn.

Comment

minus well fight pac

Comment

that would just be Mayweather being Mayweather.

Comment

Oppourtunistic

Comment

Y'all are asking some ******ed ass questions...Of course Mayweather will school Alvarez...he was schooling Oscar and Mosley which pack more fire power than Alvarez at this point...Seriously you guys know Alvarez would get whooped by most the fighters at 140 and that's two weight classes lower lol Khan would school him, Ortiz KO's him, and Maidana sends him on a stretcher...Alvarez is a good fighter for his age he has improved speed, nice timing, ok power, and a size advantage...He lacks a bit of conditioning he should fight at 147, he doesn't have a world class devistating punch, and he's too open for punches...he still needs work...They shoulda given him another year for a title shot...

Comment

not a concern, canelo is too easily hit and mayweather is too smart for him, so i wouldn't be surprised if floyd fought him asap to grab another title of sorts, thats if he even would pay the fees to fight for a belt.

canelo needs WORLD CLASS experience, he's just now stepping up his competition..........

Comment

id be pissed if floyd doesnt come-back and fight either Manny or Hopkins (lol)

Comment

If this happened and I was with golden boy, I would find the fastest way out of my contract. That fight would be ******ed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X