Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev's deleted instagram pic LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people just don't get Krusher's unique sense of humour. I bet Donald Trump does.

Comment

Comment

As i said many times, I'm a GGG fan but Kovalev's resume right now is much better and he is arguably number 1 p4p in the world right now. But he'll never get the push and credit he deserves, like GGG gets.

He actually has way more personality too and a funny guy but his personality is a bit darker than the likes of HBO want to promote. They like a nice smiling inoffensive guy like GGG or Pac, before Pac went all Westboro Baptist Church anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          As i said many times, I'm a GGG fan but Kovalev's resume right now is much better and he is arguably number 1 p4p in the world right now. But he'll never get the push and credit he deserves, like GGG gets.

He actually has way more personality too and a funny guy but his personality is a bit darker than the likes of HBO want to promote. They like a nice smiling inoffensive guy like GGG or Pac, before Pac went all Westboro Baptist Church anyway.
          Most of the eyes on Golovkin likely came from the talks of the people around his weight(like Mayweather).

Kovalev hasn't got those around him.

Comment

International Women's Day is actually a big deal in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
              Did anyone catch the pic Kovalev posted on instagram then deleted?

Happy International Women's day:

some women like getting spanked

Comment

Dude literally gives zero ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Yep, although GGG's smiley routine is a facade for Americans, HBO has to run with a faux clean image alongside their phony liberal programming, meanwhile their bread n butter has always been violent fiction. It's fantasy across the board, which should come to no surprise.

Comment

I ****ing love Kovalev lol

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                      Did anyone catch the pic Kovalev posted on instagram then deleted?

Happy International Women's day:

lol, now that's gangsta. Killa Kov is a real G!

Comment

Working...
                      X