Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia invites Lucas Matthysse to join his gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These two fought while they were am's still I think Lucas won I read it in a ring magazine.

Wouldn't mind Lucas with Garcia tho I seems to work well with maidana type fighters if he could get chinos jab working that well if be excited to see what he does with Lucas who has better boxing ability and even heavier hands Imo

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
      He seems very sincere though. I can't understand Spanish but I get the picture.
      Definitely seems like he meant it. Matthysse should do it. His life in Argentina seems pretty sweet but it would be worth making the sacrifice for a few camps.

Comment

Garcia has a boxing factory , champions just rolling off the assembly line.

Comment

Roberts deserves respect. His stock also went up and he'll likely be getting a lot more calls to train fighters. Great motivator. He'll be on par with the Capetillos and Beristains when he gets older and wiser.

Comment

Oh man, that would be awesome. Matthysse's team sucks so bad, its such a shame to see that kind of talented buy surrounded by scumbags like Latigo coggi.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
              Oh man, that would be awesome. Matthysse's team sucks so bad, its such a shame to see that kind of talented buy surrounded by scumbags like Latigo coggi.
              Why is Coggi a scumbag? Just wondering.

Matthysse did seem like he could have used a better corner during the Danny Garcia fight.

Comment

Working...
              X