No announcement yet.

Fight Night - 15 min impression

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night - 15 min impression

Heres afew things i have noticed after playing fight night round 2 for 15 minutes:
    - Joe Frazier fights south paw???
    - ring movement is alot smoother
    - the player moves in the direction the stick is moved, not the direction the fighter would go i.e up on the stick moves the fighter left rather than forward. I think this can be changed though.
    - Don't like the angled energy bars, no point, should have kept them straight. Makes it easier to tell how much you have left.
    - Don't like the training gym. The actual games are good and how you can pick what you want to train on. However, i don't like the high tech stuff, it's to Ivan Drago, shoulda stayed with the old school feel.
    - Love the retro look to the menus
    - Dope sound track.

So far (which isn't much) i like the game better than 2004. Looking forward to avenging MAB's loss to Pac man.

Originally posted by The Golden Boy
    Heres afew things i have noticed after playing fight night round 2 for 15 minutes:
    - Joe Frazier fights south paw???
    - ring movement is alot smoother
    - the player moves in the direction the stick is moved, not the direction the fighter would go i.e up on the stick moves the fighter left rather than forward. I think this can be changed though.- Don't like the angled energy bars, no point, should have kept them straight. Makes it easier to tell how much you have left.
    - Don't like the training gym. The actual games are good and how you can pick what you want to train on. However, i don't like the high tech stuff, it's to Ivan Drago, shoulda stayed with the old school feel.
    - Love the retro look to the menus
    - Dope sound track.

So far (which isn't much) i like the game better than 2004. Looking forward to avenging MAB's loss to Pac man.
    I'm not sure if the controls are that way. Try it in the 2 player position if you can, I think pushing up will still make your boxer move forward, like last year. I agree with the training gym though, looks pretty cheesy.

Comment

no it's that way :P first thing i noticed.
      It's fun but as soon as the AI starts using haymakers plus parries it's dooomed. ok not doomed but it gets kinda boring.

Comment

has any1 else noticed that Frazier fights as a southpaw?

Comment

Fight nigt is a excellant boxing game, na i havent realized frazier fights as a southpaw

Comment

has any1 played fight night 2005, that is coming out or has came out in some places like USA and JAPAN not sure if in the UK

Comment

havent realized it either, its an awesome game though

Comment

Working...
              X