Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio = The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao @ horus. Son know how to get dudes rilled up.

Comment

• Why ask Cotto to fight at a catch-weight, then fight Clottey at 147lbs? Clottey is a bigger welterweight than Cotto.

Answer - See Horus's first post in this thread.

Now, fight Margarito at a catch-weight for another title. I wonder what they are trying do. I know.

Answer - See Horus's first post in this thread.

Manny and his team are good at shaping a argument or a lot of people are just ignorant.

Answer - The latter

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        what the **** do you see in boxing sites regarding floyd's f@ggotass dumb dumb?...........it is a mjority belief that floyd is a coward!...go check for yourself you stpupidass!
        Most of the time the majority do not know ****. Here is one of those times. Floyd is a coward. What a joke?

My friends and I approached Mr. Wilborn on his ignorance. He had nothing to say. I guess he thought we were going to break him down. He should stick to talking about basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
          If Pacquiao had to fight at 154 no Catchweight.
          1. He would have to Lose speed too add weight! Thus making him rely more on his boxing ability.

2. He would significently lose his power advantage.

3. He would have to learn how to managed the time in rounds to be to survived the natural disadvantaged of fighting a bigger man, which is the gradual wear down of weight advantaged as time goes on.

4. He would have to legitimately have to learn how to worry about his legs being able to last in a 12 round fight with a bigger man instead of a weight drain opponent having to worry about his legs being gone after the 4th round.

These are the RISK Pacquiao refuse to take in order to recieve the REWARD of an 154 pound title.!!

Where is the Glory in FEAR of failure.

THIS FIGHT IS THE COWARDS REWARD..!!
          Horus, an honest question:
          How can you drain Margarito at 150 when his previous fight was at 147?
          Last edited by Akinapepemo; 09-04-2010, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
            "I would rather lose with Honor, than Win as a Coward.."
            In 2000, As the Israel invaded a poor village,
            with Precision airstrikes, Sniper rifles, and heavily armored tanks. A little boy decided to fight. Even though he didn’t have the air view of his enemy, the safety of distant building and a highly powered sniper rifle, and the security of a TANK. He decided, he would rather throw a rock at his enemy tank, before blowing himself up in a train station and killing innocent civilians in order to evenly level the playing field against his enemy who had all the weapons. He fought with Honor not with pity.

He didnt take's the Coward's Reward

The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!
            11/14/2009: 145 vs. Cotto for WBO 147 pound title.
            11/13/2010: 150 vs. Margarito for WBC 154 pound title.
            2 Titles at Catchweights in 1 Year span.

On November 13th, 2010
            Manny Pacquiao will go for his 8th titles in 7 1/2 divisions, if successful he will have denied himself the glory and integrity of calling himself an 154 pound Champion. Instead accepting the COWARD's Reward.
            He will Solidify his greatness with a Man who would was punish for attempting to used illegal wraps and a man who has no integrity as a man and a fighter.
            And still Manny Pacquio will claimed history by winning as a coward instead of taking the risk of losing with Honor. There is no honor in cheating Risk, only shame with this victory.

Manny Pacquiao will fight with the Glory of a coward. Accepting the reward, but Declining all the RISK of being called a 154 pound Champion.. After the final bell rings, and Manny Pacquiao is handed his 8th title, along with that title should come YELLOW tape to mark the scene of the CRIME, Manny Pacquiao has commited to Boxing. This historic acheivement of his will be a rare accomplishment, A accomplishment covered up with Shame, and Callousness disrespect for the history of boxing. This accomplish truly deserves an asterisk.

Why does it deserves an asterisk?

When we think of fighter jumping up multiple divisions and winning championships, automatically the feat inply's that the fighter took GREAT RISK in jumping weightclasses because the fighter is giving up all his natural advantaged of fighting in his natural weightclass to chase greatness.

This 8th title deserves an Asterisk because it was no act of greatness, but an act of cowardness form with the cause of a catchweight.
            1. Where is the GREATNESS on November 13th 2010???
            2. Where was the GREATNESS on November 14th 2009???

Manny Pacquiao Instead of saying the RISK is not Worth the REWARD I think I am too small to competitivly compete at 154, so I wont compete at 154. Has decided he still wants the GREATNESS of having a championship at 154 but not the RISK. Just like he did 1t 147.

He likes the reward of getting a Offical Weightclass limit titles, but he doesnt want to put in the work of and take the RISK of fighting at the Offical Weightclass limit.

He decides the only way he can win an Offical Weightclass limit title is to take away the challenging part and the risk of fighting at Offical Weightclass limit., which is fighting at 154 and 147 pounds. And still kept the REWARD of being a champion at 154 and 147.

On November 13th, 2010
            Manny Pacquiao will add another catchweight championship to his name.
            along with a COWARD's Reward.

Does this apply to Mayweather catch weights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Does this apply to Mayweather catch weights?
              These threads are gold

Comment

• damn you guys are working hard tonight

Comment

• This thread is full of lawlz

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    These threads are gold
                    Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                    This thread is full of lawlz
                    Floyd stans cracking me up!

Comment

• Man you guys are upset...and I'm truly loving this ****, lmfao! **** CK. Props to Houston.

Comment

Working...
                      X