Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant may demand a trade!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So David Stern likes bad television ratings,like it or not the lakers are a drawnot the clippers or hornets or suns sht even with multiple titles the spurs have always had bad ratings,contract the league to 20 teams imagine the talent you would see night after night but no greedy owners only care about money and not the fans,at some point we need to stand up and desert after the bs dropping of the Paul trade i will not watch this year,and neither should any laker fan,because i love boxing does not mean i will let all sports screw me.

Comment

Reason why I don't like NBA Basketball, they whine yet they getting serious bank. WTF

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
        Reason why I don't like NBA Basketball, they whine yet they getting serious bank. WTF
        you must not like anything.

basketball , baseball , football , soccer , boxing , hockey , movies , tv......

everyone whines and everyone makes bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          you must not like anything.

basketball , baseball , football , soccer , boxing , hockey , movies , tv......

everyone whines and everyone makes bank.
          respond to my post above tua,any true nba fan wil;l not stand for this sht i dont need to help their rigged ass league any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            respond to my post above tua,any true nba fan wil;l not stand for this sht i dont need to help their rigged ass league any longer.
            nah...... i'm gonna still watch.

stern did some bogus **** but the cheap owners are to be blamed.

these stupid owners are just greedy and delusional.

you buy a team in cleveland , don't expect to make money like you have a team in los angeles or new york.

simple as. they definitely didn't pay l.a./n.y. prices for their team right?

common sense.

no matter what they do , some teams will just make more than others.

that's how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              I remember when the Bulls could've had him for Ben Gordon ,Deng and Nocioni but ****ing Paxon didn't want to trade Deng
              if i remember correctly it was kobe that didn't want deng to get traded. and that was a **** trade anyway.

Comment

No Deng, no deal

Comment

if lakers don't get Howard, Kobe is gonna demand a trade for sure.

I still don't understand the Odom trade. I'm sure there were at least 20 teams in the NBA that could have given them more for Odom. They didn't even try and shop him around. It seemed like they did it so instantly and to the team that eliminated them.

If they don't get Howard, I think they probably did this to piss off Kobe so HE could demand a trade and the team wouldn't look as bad for trading him away. Lakers might be cleaning house and rebuilding.

Comment

poor lakers, it all started to fall apart after they traded THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                      if lakers don't get Howard, Kobe is gonna demand a trade for sure.

I still don't understand the Odom trade. I'm sure there were at least 20 teams in the NBA that could have given them more for Odom. They didn't even try and shop him around. It seemed like they did it so instantly and to the team that eliminated them.

If they don't get Howard, I think they probably did this to piss off Kobe so HE could demand a trade and the team wouldn't look as bad for trading him away. Lakers might be cleaning house and rebuilding.

there werent 20 teams that wanted odom

Comment

Working...
                      X