Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you won lottery lump sum or payments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Lump sum, fuk that annual payment sht.

Believe it or not though, im already doing good on my own so winning a lotto isnt going to change my life. It’s gonna take at least a billion for me to get excited.
    thats awesome bro I'm glad you doing well. would love to pick your Brain some more maybe via PM's we are still trying to figure out the best franchise business to invest in next.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      For an office pool I 100% go for the lump sum. We all split our money up front in one go and all possible problems avoided.

Nothing personal, just business.
      Yeah worse case the HR lady runs off with all our loot lol.

but no we'd literally go to her house and demand our cut lol I know I would!

But yeah chances we win are slim to no chance in hell but yeah

Comment

Lump sum of course I am well aware they will tax the shít outta me, and the IRS will come after me too, I'll just invest and become a conservative Republican Mr. Scrooge like bastard

Comment

Lump sum, take the money and run. Like Steve Miller once said.

Comment

Lumpsum. You never know what will happen in the future. Money has an opportunity cost, better invest it yourself than let someone else manage your funds.

Comment

Lump sum. First thing I’d buy would be a bunch of badass exotic animals and have them fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                Lump sum of course I am well aware they will tax the shít outta me, and the IRS will come after me too, I'll just invest and become a conservative Republican Mr. Scrooge like bastard
                Yeah basically all the videos and articles I saw said, if the state you live in goes bankrupt then you are pretty much arse out if you took the annual. So you are basically trusting that your state won't go under in the next 30 years or whatever also you have to live for the next 30 years too.

But thats a good point about the IRS coming after you I guess you gotta reinvest in things that gives you breaks or spread it out over various accounts too.

Shoot id probably buy a condo in every sexy state that doesn't have income tax: 1 in Vegas, 1 in Seattle, 1 in Texas and 1 in Florida and only put money in those banks.

Comment

lump sum

i might not be alive in 10yrs

gimme all that sh1t now

Comment

sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t sh1t

fock these bitchass filters

Comment

Lump sum. “A bird in hand....” there’s no guarantee that the lottery is gonna be solvent to pay for all of those winnings. Also, there’s no guarantee that the tax rates won’t be raised in the years to come. Trump just lowered the rates so that’s also a plus.

Comment

Working...
                      X