Lomachenko or Pacquio in his prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    you sir, is a smart man. a smart man!
    And you two aint. Its common sense Floyd whoops Manny 10 out of 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
      I won't' favor anyone over prime paqiou, not Loma, not Mayweather, not anyone.

Marquez would beg to differ. 42 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        Marquez was paquios kryptonite but even then if I had to bet who would win more fights in their prime against eachothers I would choose paquio... never the less Marquez is as even as it gets with paquio

Comment

I would say Pacquiao.. if your a fighter fighting mid range distance like lomachenko does, your in direct firing range of Pacquiaos machine gun fists. Lomachenko tends to overwhelm and tire his opponents, I just couldn’t see a prime Pacquiao experiencing this. I think lomachenko hits the canvas and takes a clear UD loss

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            marquez didnt beat a prime manny. 2012 is not prime pacquiao.

Comment

I got Pacquiao. Love both

Comment

I don't think we have seen Loma's prime yet.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  But when Floyd asked Manny to fight Manny & bob said no! But YOU believe he would of beat T.B.E.? LOL....GTFOH

Don’t do this to yourself. Just...let em go. Let em be. Lol.

I’d favour Pac but Pac wasn’t exactly feasting on guys with Loma’s skillset and it was more the come forward type. Still... Loma isnt besting Morales, Barrera, or JMM. Pac did. Sure, lost to two of the three but those were different levels of fighters. Loma go overwhelmed by Salido and dropped by a guy not know as a puncher in Linares. Pac could crack at the lower classes and if we’re honest, was NOT a small guy. Short but definitely not small.

I’d lean towards Pac. Too ferocious.

Loma is a great fighter but think about how good the guys have been at 26-35. Loma might not even be the current best at 35. Lets let him build a legacy first.

Right now just thinking of Loma in with guys like Floyd, Pac, Shane, etc at 35 just makes me worry for his safety. For as good as he is, we need a bigger pool of fighters to judge him off of.

Comment

Pacquaio wins, but I could be close than people think. Marquez was a slick counter puncher who gave Manny all he could handle.

Comment

Gotta go with Pac. It'd be fun to watch. But I think Pac beats him. Speed advantage, power advantage. Loma is great don't get me wrong but prime pac was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X