No announcement yet.

David Haye Officially Retires With Public Statement [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye Officially Retires With Public Statement [VIDEO]

Good riddance to this con man. Hopefully we never see him ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      What are you going to jack-off to now?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        What are you going to jack-off to now?
        Your sister.

I heard she's got a video on asiansgonewild.

Comment

Just read the full statement on his website, here is a passage from it:

"The biggest physical challenge I had to face, however, was a spinal surgery in March 2015. I herniated a disc in my lower back 10 years ago and years of intense training wore this disc away. This caused fragments of disc to push into my spinal nerve passage, resulting in chronic pain and loss of function in both legs, and an operation was required to put a two-centimetre metal cage between two vertebrae and implant two metal rods with screws and bone grafts to fuse it all together.

I went into surgery 191 centimetres tall and came out 193 – not a bad silver lining! – but literally had to learn to walk again. This made my comeback fight against Mark de Mori (in January 2016) all the more meaningful, as it was only 10 months after such intrusive spinal surgery (as well as being my first fight in four-and-a-half years).

Ultimately, this was one battle I had to fight in private, and it’s only because the process was recorded for a documentary that people will one day be able to grasp the severity of the situation
          ."

WTF, no wonder he was so shot, not only did he have the shoulder, achilles etc issues but this which flied under the radar. In the weigh in for the 2nd Bellew fight you can see some weird mark on his back, I guess that explains it.

I was a fan of Haye but got frustrated over the years, this comeback really was a con job of the highest order and that's no exaggeration. Who ever bought either of the Bellew PPV's or bet big on Haye must be pissed.

He was a very good fighter and will be remembered fondly by most. You can't deny he brought excitement and a buzz surrounding his events.

Comment

Originally posted by David Haye
            "Of course, my ego would have loved to have retired on a win, or as a champion. But, deep down, I know my effort on May 5, 2018 was the very best I had left to give. I also know that underwhelming effort revealed the truth about my current abilities in a world-class boxing arena. The boxing gods have spoken. They will no longer protect me with the freakish speed and power I used to possess. And without these God-given gifts, I completely lose my edge."
            Fair well Mr. David Haye. You got out at the right time. It is best to leave when you can still hold your head high. Thanks for all the memories. My favourites are the Enzo Maccarinelli KO, and "HE GLASSED ME!!" The win over Jean-Marc Mormeck also was a great performance.

Comment

He should have never came back. You can give him credit for trying to overcome the injury's, especially the spinal one.... but he effectively lied to the public! he's a fraud carrying injury's into fights for a pay day... I'd much rather a boxer pulled out then go in with debilitating injury's, minor one's no, but this is disgraceful what he has done here.

He got his paydays vs Bellew, and the defeats his behaviour deserved. Thanks **** he never got to blag his way into an AJ fight. He should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

Well said, no place for liars and cripples to be conning the public into PPV fights and lying about their condition for money.

Comment

Haye 2.0 no more, Fury can take it from here.

Comment

Your sister.

I heard she's got a video on asiansgonewild.
                    She has a d1ck then lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X