Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 10 IBF Final Eliminator Purse Bid Between Pulev and Breazeale...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 10 IBF Final Eliminator Purse Bid Between Pulev and Breazeale...

This fight may not happen though for many reasons. Breazeale or Whyte are expected to be Wilder's next opponent & all the guys ahead of Breazeale (IBF #6) look to be busy. This spot could end up going to Takam (IBF #7), Dimitrenko (IBF #8 which is pretty ridiculous), Charles Martin (IBF #9) or Agit Kabayel (IBF #10)... Pulev vs Breazeale would be very interesting as PUlev could stick to that jab & outbox Breazeale over 12 rounds but he is very hittable. I suspect Breazeale could walk right through his jab to try & land big bombs on Pulev. I got that a 50/50 fight. It will be interesting to see if Breazeale takes this fight as he is also in striking distance of Wilder.

Breazeale will wait for Wilder but if this happens I favour Breazeale over Pulev, Cobra is just too old and past it at this point. Also he lacks of any power.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Breazeale will wait for Wilder but if this happens I favour Breazeale over Pulev, Cobra is just too old and past it at this point. Also he lacks of any power.
      I think the lack of power is what has always held him back from getting to the top. He's kind of avoided the big punchers. The 2 biggest punchers he faced dropped him (Klitschko & Abell). Chisora is the only fringe contender he has beat in 4 years. Breazeale will walk through those jabs & should be able to get some leather on him. I wonder how his chin holds up?

Comment

The fight against Ugonoh's got a lot of people thinking Breazeale's some sort of bomber. He's got a lot of heart, but he's an average fighter.

Comment

Don't want to see it, only for the reason of not wanting Joshua/Breazeale 2 so soon. Pulev/Breazeale is actually a well matched, competitive fight and Pulev vs Joshua would be fine. But Breazeale may also have the option of a WBC eliminator against Whyte or may even be chosen by Wilder as his next defense. I think those 2 results are more favorable for the fans. Pulev/Takam would be another good fight but would pose the same problem with Joshua just beating Takam. Dimitrenko already got KO'd by Pulev, so **** that and definitely **** Prince Charles Martin getting this shot. So I guess Pulev/Kabayel may be the best case scenario

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Don't want to see it, only for the reason of not wanting Joshua/Breazeale 2 so soon. Pulev/Breazeale is actually a well matched, competitive fight and Pulev vs Joshua would be fine. But Breazeale may also have the option of a WBC eliminator against Whyte or may even be chosen by Wilder as his next defense. I think those 2 results are more favorable for the fans. Pulev/Takam would be another good fight but would pose the same problem with Joshua just beating Takam. Dimitrenko already got KO'd by Pulev, so **** that and definitely **** Prince Charles Martin getting this shot. So I guess Pulev/Kabayel may be the best case scenario
            It is weird to think Pulev/Kabayel in an final eliminator but it could happen. The choices before him are either busy or leftovers...

Comment

Working...
            X