Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man who got “ executed “ by the cop.. what would you have done differently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man who got “ executed “ by the cop.. what would you have done differently?

If you were on your knees, what would have done?

Nothing really. That's why people are so upset, 9 out of 10 of us would've been shot in that situation. Those instructions by the cop were confusing and the yelling & escalating the situation made it worse. Now couple that with the guy being drunk & petrified. The guy was being compliant. You yell at non compliant suspects. That cop was horrible at his job & he's a sergeant ffs. He's 100% responsible for the death of that young man.

Comment

I thought his instructions were loud and clear. I would have crawled with my hands up, pants falling off or not.

But then again, i have alot of experience..

Comment

The cop that killed him looked and sounded like a super **** boy.

Comment

Nothing you can do when cops are nervous wreck. There’s no courage being a cop when you have the right to shoot every time you’re “nervous” If you’re too scared to do your job then maybe being a cop isn’t for you.

Comment

Followed directions? Not hard to do

Comment

Don't matter what I do, it's what the cop perceives I'm doing.

If the cop is looking for a reason to pull that trigger, I'm ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                I thought his instructions were loud and clear. I would have crawled with my hands up, pants falling off or not.

But then again, i have alot of experience..
                I was reading a cop forum on reddit and even the cops there put the blame on the sergeant because of his commands. And there were enough cops there to cuff him while he was on that ground, cover the hotel door, and keep a gun on him while he was being cuffed. And if they wanted him to come to him they shoulda had him walk backwards with his hands up after he's lifted his shirt and did a 360 spin to show no weapons. That crawling with your legs crossed made no sense.

Comment

I would have played it straight and not made any wrong gestures. He looked drunk out of his mind though. It was kind of like a field sobriety test where you die if you fuck up.

Comment

Before seeing the video: Complied with orders

After seeing the video: Taken my chances jumping out the window

That cop was a nervous wreck turning a pretty routine arrest into the rape of nanking, hope he stays fired

Comment

Working...
                    X