This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I could go back now, and lecture a few old professors on how to use XML content servers for big data.

They taught me the basics at the time. Things are progressing too fast to keep up.
    Yeah it's wild! I need to read into the "big data" technologies and get familiar. My background is mostly hardware. I love the hardware but it seems software is only going to become more and more important!

Comment

I’m good with that. Thanks for your vote, for meatsauce, meathead, I can’t remember who he was a few years back..

Anyone?

I’ll even let his fictitious “white girl” vote.
      Isnt Meatsauce the dude who claimed to beat up trump supporters at transgender bathroom protests and also said to have taken a dump in girl's bathroom at said protest?

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      Ironchef thewhitegirl!

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Just noticed what tiny hands you have
      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Vote in the poll.
      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Did you know that I am a Sunspace alt?
      This explains a lot Mr. Meatsauce and whos little fingers you got cooking that sauce?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Isnt Meatsauce the dude who claimed to beat up trump supporters at transgender bathroom protests and also said to have taken a dump in girl's bathroom at said protest?

This explains a lot Mr. Meatsauce and whos little fingers you got cooking that sauce?
        It's the whitegirl.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post

Hey, I thought you enjoyed the food pics, and now you're accusing siablo of being me, too?

lol, I wonder how I took the picture of myself while cooking, and in that exact angle; I could be in Hollywood

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            Hey, I thought you enjoyed the food pics, and now you're accusing siablo of being me, too?

lol, I wonder how I took the picture of myself while cooking, and in that exact angle; I could be in Hollywood
            Many people are starting to think so.

How many alts, just guess?

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post

Being an alt?! You can be a crash test dummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                It's the whitegirl.
                Oh, the girl he’ll pull down into poverty... got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Yeah it's wild! I need to read into the "big data" technologies and get familiar. My background is mostly hardware. I love the hardware but it seems software is only going to become more and more important!
                  My buddy Greg, a guy I brought to edmunds.com is giving a lecture on big data, etc.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2iLCG9OKNgg

He and I go back like 19 years now.

His resume is top shelf. He got offered a CTO job, but he’d have to commute for 45 min each way. He passed. I’ve never been qualified or confident enough to do big things like he can.

You can find his resume. It’s impressive.

Comment

• at Silvermiles
                    Rip Chudd, have a vote.

Comment

My buddy Greg, a guy I brought to edmunds.com is giving a lecture on big data, etc.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2iLCG9OKNgg

He and I go back like 19 years now.

His resume is top shelf. He got offered a CTO job, but he’d have to commute for 45 min each way. He passed. I’ve never been qualified or confident enough to do big things like he can.

You can find his resume. It’s impressive.
                      Yeah, just like you go back with the founders of Google or whatever.

Don't disrespect your Irish prince

Comment

Working...
                      X