Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you think Mosley was going to beat Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think Mosely had as chance. Even watching the fight I thought Margarito was distracted by the issues with the wraps before the fight. The KO was priceless. You couldn't ask for a better ending.

Comment

I still have nightmares with that fight, Shane put a beatdown

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        roidsley came in super juiced up for this fight

take a look at his body

his neck can barely fit in his shirt in the psot fight.
        Margarito had it coming, call it karma or whatever but Mosley was juiced to the nutsack. It was so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Even though Mosley was coming off a big ko win over Mayorga, Mosley looked like crap for most of that fight and Margo was a big favorite in this match-up.

I remember thinking that Margo would destroy Mosley. I didn't think he should take the fight in the first place. Mosley should just retire cause I didn't want to see him get smashed around the ring and beat up to a bloody mess. Boy, was I wrong. I have to say that's Mosley most impressive performance IMO.

Be honest did you think Mosley was going to pull the upset?
          Sure, because Antonio was not some unstoppable force like he was made out to be. Fans need to stop building these fantasy reputations. Mosley had every advantage in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            I saw the same exact thing as you, he was shook to his core as he walked to ring. I was at the arena and didn't even know about the hand wrap thing until the next day..but I saw that face he had and I said the same thing to the people there with me.
            Glad someone else noticed that too. For anyone who hasnt, watch it again on youtube or whatever and watch how Marg walks to the ring. It's kinda funny now but back then it felt like impending doom.

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
            Yeah, Larry merchant said it.
            Alright, couldnt remember that.

Comment

Working...
            X