Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else see the appeal of dealing drugs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never end's well. Had a friend who basically was a brother, die alone in a fu.cking Motel 6, and many other's that are never going to see freedom, because of that fast, easy money. When you're young, dumb, and full of cum, no one can steer you clear of it. You will get caught up, being judged by 12, or carried by 6.

Comment

Your are selling drugs, making VERY little money and you have a huge possibility of getting caught. Street dealers make no money

Risk does not equal the reward

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Never end's well. Had a friend who basically was a brother, die alone in a fu.cking Motel 6, and many other's that are never going to see freedom, because of that fast, easy money. When you're young, dumb, and full of cum, no one can steer you clear of it. You will get caught up, being judged by 12, or carried by 6.
        Sad. I hear you bro. I keep away from drug dealers myself, even old friends of mine because it never ends well.

I met a lot drug dealers who were good guys really, but the scene is bad. I knew one dealer I was extremely paranoid of visiting. Just had a gut feeling the Feds would break his door down at any moment. Just a bad vibe.

Even the guys I get weed from these days are low-key and actually have a normal day jobs.

Comment

Me and my friend got offered 11 G's to take some **** to Dalls one time, but I turned that **** down....

They wanted me to deliver it in my car because it was an older family car, with no tint, or speakers or anything for that matter...

Just a basic bottom of the barrell 96 Nissan Maxima... They said it was the least suspicious car and that there would be no heat on that car because there was no tint....

For 5 1/2 g's a piece sounded nice, but I refused......

This was my car back then.....

Comment

i don't give a **** about any of those sorry ass morals. suck my dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Damn thats a great post......

Comment

Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post
                i don't give a **** about any of those sorry ass morals. suck my dick.
                That's nice.

I personally care about the fact people can throw their lives away......or they can directly poison the population in addition to them supporting violent criminal organizations that murder innocent people. A.K.A. Drug Cartels. But that's really one stance, I can also sit here and type: "suck my dick"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                  Sad. I hear you bro. I keep away from drug dealers myself, even old friends of mine because it never ends well.

I met a lot drug dealers who were good guys really, but the scene is bad. I knew one dealer I was extremely paranoid of visiting. Just had a gut feeling the Feds would break his door down at any moment. Just a bad vibe.

Even the guys I get weed from these days are low-key and actually have a normal day jobs.
                  Yeah man, it hurt me something fierce when I got the call. His folk's were heavy into the game, and it was easy for him to start out with some noticeable weight. He wasn't built for that sh.it. 19 year's old, left behind a son. Me and a couple of us had to sit him down a few year's back, and set him straight, because he was going down the wrong path. One hardest fu.cking thing's I have ever done.

Comment

Buy an 8 ball for $100 cook it up and say you get back your 3.5 which you wont. $20s are .4 so you get $50 a gram x 3.5=$175 say you gotta make 5 runs to deliver the **** at $5 in gas a delivery. So that $175-$25 for gas and $100 for supply and you made a whopping $50 for the chance at 7yrs in the pen. If thats all you could sell a day you made less than you would working at Burger King. Also what are you going to do when I kick in your door and rob you for your shit? You got it in you to go to war?

Comment

I see no appeal in being so incompetent at life that you are unable to make a living working a legal job.

Comment

Working...
                      X