Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux + Roger Mayweather= EPIC!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I guess Southpaws cant and will never tuck their chins?
    Damn I guess Southpaws cant and will never implore a shell defense?
    Damn I guess Southpaws cant and will never throw a lead right hand?

Damn I never knew Southpaws were so limited...

LOL@ these clown ass dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post

terrible way to backtrack.
      just admit you dont know sht about rigondeaux. thats all.

yeah he'll throw a lead right like a floyd right??? as a southpaw, right??

for him to turn him into a floyd clone, he'd have to completely dismantle guillermo's style and build it from the ground up. that would be an idiotic thing for him to do with a 29 y/o prospect. that'd be like trying to get ODH to do the shoulder roll defense. oops, that was already tried and failed.

not every fighter can do what floyd does, nor should they if theyre trained by a mayweather. good trainers adapt to the fighter's strengths and weaknesses, not impose their style on them.

i suggest you look up footage of dion savage. i dont see that dude being cute using the shoulder roll and sht like that. hes trained by roger.

all this being said, there's no proof that rigondeaux is with roger going forward.

Comment

All ****.................
        This boy is going to look like a Mayweather clone.
        Better believe the shoulder roll, shell defense, and right hand leads are coming next..

guillermo is a southpaw. has hundreds of amatuer fights. Has his own style and is a 29 yrs. old. Do you even know any other boxer beside floyd?

Comment

its more of the fact that he's been fighting his way since he was a kid and he's 29 years old now (maybe 30)...i dont think he's gonna want to change anything about his style, because thats the reason i think he's with roger rite now...

i remember roach said its frustrating sometimes working with him cuz he wants rigondeaux to press his opponents a little more and sparring partners..

roach even said that he could turn rigondeaux into a gamboa type of fighter and being that he beat gamboa on 2 different occasions, he probably took offense to that lol...

but then again members from rigondeaux team said in an interview that mayweather's style is beautiful, and pacquiao's is good lol...

we'll see...he's fighting on the undercard of berto vs quintana a couple of hours away from orlando...ill ask some people i know around that area who's in his corner and if they know what happened to roach lol

Comment

Originally posted by fireman_ek50 View Post
            its more of the fact that he's been fighting his way since he was a kid and he's 29 years old now (maybe 30)...i dont think he's gonna want to change anything about his style, because thats the reason i think he's with roger rite now...

i remember roach said its frustrating sometimes working with him cuz he wants rigondeaux to press his opponents a little more and sparring partners..

roach even said that he could turn rigondeaux into a gamboa type of fighter and being that he beat gamboa on 2 different occasions, he probably took offense to that lol...

but then again members from rigondeaux team said in an interview that mayweather's style is beautiful, and pacquiao's is good lol...

we'll see...he's fighting on the undercard of berto vs quintana a couple of hours away from orlando...ill ask some people i know around that area who's in his corner and if they know what happened to roach lol
            and undefeated in 475 amatuer fights...including 5 pro lol...i don't think he'll change..."much"

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post

for him to turn him into a floyd clone, he'd have to completely dismantle guillermo's style and build it from the ground up. that would be an idiotic thing for him to do with a 29 y/o prospect. that'd be like trying to get ODH to do the shoulder roll defense. oops, that was already tried and failed.

not every fighter can do what floyd does, nor should they if theyre trained by a mayweather. good trainers adapt to the fighter's strengths and weaknesses, not impose their style on them.

i suggest you look up footage of dion savage. i dont see that dude being cute using the shoulder roll and sht like that. hes trained by roger.

all this being said, there's no proof that rigondeaux is with roger going forward.
              Where did I backtrack?
              What I did was replied to a comment that suggested that since rigondeaux is a southpaw, he can not do some of the things Mayweather does...

Which is incorrect.
              When I first post my comment, I wrote it out of excitement more than anything.

But let's be real here, Why else would rigondeaux hire Roger Mayweather?
              if he didnt want to learn some of Floyd Mayweathers style and tricks????

It is the same reason Oscar hire Mayweather sr.
              The same reason Alot of fighters hire trainers of successful fighters.
              they want to learn some of the things that made other fights successful.

Right or wrong?

Since Amir Khan hire Freddie Roach, who does his style look alot similar too?

cut the bull**** my dude, and stop looking for reason to preach to somebody who doesnt need preching too.

Comment

will they be able to understand each other though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post

u just brought me back to that fight lol...

i remember oscar tryna do the shoulder roll on vargas lmao...vargas would press him to the ropes and catch him lol

oscar won though, but i dont think the shoulder roll helped lol

Comment

Who besides jr has Roger trained to make you guys believe he's some type of "legendary" trainer?..

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      guillermo is a southpaw. has hundreds of amatuer fights. Has his own style and is a 29 yrs. old. Do you even know any other boxer beside floyd?
                      Yup completely agree.....what fighter with about 500 amatuer fights and an effective style would change pretty much anything? All he need is for someone to keep him sharp. I think he will be a champ by his 10th fight as well

Comment

Working...
                      X