No announcement yet.

Mike Alverado a scumbag and coward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Alverado a scumbag and coward?

I used to be a fan of him but if this is true Mike Alverado is a scumbag and a coward. For the Americans imagine sombody mocking the Hurricane Katrina disaster. Anyone else know exactly what his words were?

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    He was mocking Russia and referenced the Chernobyl disaster. He took a bit of backlash and then deleted the tweet. He's been going off on Ruslan on twitter for a little bit.
    Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Deleted it because he couldn't take the backlash. Hopefully Provodnikov doesn't let this clown off the hook.
    As for the fight this post below sums it up because the only way Alverado wins is if he runs for his life aka Mike Alverado 'boxing'

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
    This is so absurd. Alvarado is at best a FNF brawler himself. He ran away for his life from Rios in the rematch and called it "boxing" and now has coronated himself as a Floyd Mayweather level "boxer." Guy should just shut up and admit he has a Mangina.

What exactly did he say anyone know?

Comment

Sounds like its being taken out of context

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I went to his twitter and he keeps saying #CrushinTheRussian. I think he's dissin you homie, he's an NSB regular haha

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Not sure how you can use the chernobyl disaster in a positive way...

Comment

Well someone has to hype the fight I guess. That's all it is.

Comment

imagine if prod said crushing the mexican

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                imagine if prod said crushing the mexican
                imagine if hopkins said i'd never lose to a white boy oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                  I used to be a fan of him but if this is true Mike Alverado is a scumbag and a coward. For the Americans imagine sombody mocking the Hurricane Katrina disaster. Anyone else know exactly what his words were?

As for the fight this post below sums it up because the only way Alverado wins is if he runs for his life aka Mike Alverado 'boxing'
                  Not an even comparison. But I see where you are trying to go with it. One was a natural disaster, controlled only by mother nature; while the other was a government disaster, due to negligence.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    What exactly did he say anyone know?
                    He was just tweeting random insults at Russia (none were really that bad) until he made a joke about the Chernobyl disaster. I don't think it was that bad, just in poor taste. I wish I remember exactly what it said. He took a lot of backlash and deleted the tweet minutes later.

Comment

Working...
                    X