No announcement yet.

How often do you eat fast food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you eat fast food?

I never do. I just watched Super Size Me for the first time. Needless to say there was some propaganda involved but it did have a lot of good points. I hope I'm not the only one that had to laugh really hard when he was puking in his car. The dumbass was force feeding so no wonder.

lol look at this clip it's hilarious.

He took fast food eating to the extreme. A lot of folks live on that stuff. Particularly if they don't care to cook for themselves or to eat simpler.

People wonder why the're getting fat and have all sorts of sickness pop up which their doctor simply "just can't explain" and needs to do more "research" on.

Comment

Most folks would wean themselves off meat eating if they watched more of these on Prime Time TV...

Comment

I can't view that video. What exactly is it that people always complain about when it comes to eating meat. Are the animals beaten/abused before they're slaughtered? Are they killed in a non humane way? I never cared to find out.

Comment

~1 time per day

Comment

I eat it rarely.

No good for you

Comment

I'd say about once a fortnight, almost always when I am out drunk.

Comment

I eat it when i feel for it. Maybe 2-3 times a week.

I dont get fat though. because im a alpha male with good genes.

Comment

Similar answers. Interesting.

Comment

last ate at mcdonald's about 3-4 years ago. i rather cook for myself even if im alone.

my cooking >>>>> that mass produced crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X