Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Certain Stevenson Will Fade in Jack Rematch, Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Gvozdyk fought Mehdi Amar, a dude who posed no danger whatsoever and maybe Gvozdyk just wanted to box a full 12 rounder for the first time in his career -- with a view to the much more experienced future opponents... (up to that Amar fight, Gvozdyk never passed the 8th round in the ring -- which was vs Chilemba)...
    Fair enough

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KingTito View Post
      It’s really a testament to the greatness of Floyd. He was well aware of his declining physical abilities, so he switched up. And you could hardly tell. He still just seemed so much better than everyone. Pretty amazing. And I don’t even like the damn guy. I kept rooting against him, but he just kept winning.

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
      its the PEDs he was on you remember the IV he was caught taking don't be naive he was dirty just like most of them are!
      Yeah I don't understand why today there are so many fans dismissing that Berto episode as if it never happened. It feking happened.... no matter what the Floydie fans say.

Comment

Don't bank on it and give away the first 6 rounds again...

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Fair enough
          ... only trying to speculate for "some sense"...

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
            It’s really a testament to the greatness of Floyd. He was well aware of his declining physical abilities, so he switched up. And you could hardly tell. He still just seemed so much better than everyone. Pretty amazing. And I don’t even like the damn guy. I kept rooting against him, but he just kept winning.
            History is going to shine very bright on Floyd.

Comment

Only thing fading is mayweathers dolphin buck teeth

Comment

Did WBC ordered Stevenson vs Gvozdyk at this point?...

Yes... Yvon Michel stated today on TV that WBC ordered the fight before August 19... He also said that Stevenson wouldn't be ready by then and that Gvozdyk promoter agreed to push the fight back... Michel also said that Jack was the priority for now...

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  I’m guessing you didn’t see Gvozdyk last fight lol
                  Sure i did. He the mandatory. I also watched stevenson and jacks last fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                    Yes... Yvon Michel stated today on TV that WBC ordered the fight before August 19... He also said that Stevenson wouldn't be ready by then and that Gvozdyk promoter agreed to push the fight back... Michel also said that Jack was the priority for now...
                    ... in this article, Klimas sated otherwise...

http://www.***************.net/2018/...adou-jack-draw

world b o x i n g n e w s

Comment

... in this article, Klimas sated otherwise...

http://www.***************.net/2018/...adou-jack-draw

world b o x i n g n e w s
                      I'm just quoting you what he said in his Boxing capsule on RDS ...

https://www.rds.ca/videos/combat/box...nnee-3.1277287

Comment

Working...
                      X