Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Nontio Donaire fighting somone noteable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't Nontio Donaire fighting somone noteable?

I can see him fighting someone who doesn't really pose a threat to him because it would jeopardize a rematch with Darchinyan, but why not fight someone with a name?

Why not fight?

Nonito Donaire is a good fighter but he is overrated as hell!

His whole career is based on that sole win against Darchinyan!!

Comment

His win over Raul martinez isn't bad. Also that african he fought wasn't terrible.

I think the only reason he can be considered overrated is because he claims he was "ducked" and everyone loves to cling on to a fighter who claims that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Nonito Donaire is a good fighter but he is overrated as hell!

His whole career is based on that sole win against Darchinyan!!
        This is the gospel truth. People get mad at me for saying this but Darchinyan>Donaire. Why because instead of getting gassed over a career defining win (Pacheco) he has consistently went out and face top fighter after top fighter. All of this why Nonaire continues to fight garbage @ss fighters.

Comment

I'd like to know what happened to know what happened to the Darchinyan that learned to pump his jab out and then follow combinations off that jab. He destroyed Mijares with it and used it in a couple of other fights. It seemed to disapper ocasionally in the arce fight and then it wasn't even there the last two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            His win over Raul martinez isn't bad. Also that african he fought wasn't terrible.

I think the only reason he can be considered overrated is because he claims he was "ducked" and everyone loves to cling on to a fighter who claims that.
            Nothing but thet truth right here!!!!

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
            This is the gospel truth. People get mad at me for saying this but Darchinyan>Donaire. Why because instead of getting gassed over a career defining win (Pacheco) he has consistently went out and face top fighter after top fighter. All of this why Nonaire continues to fight garbage @ss fighters.
            yeap after they fought, Darchinyan manged to become the undiputed SFW wile Donaire Keeps fighting Bums!

I'd like to know what happened to know what happened to the Darchinyan that learned to pump his jab out and then follow combinations off that jab. He destroyed Mijares with it and used it in a couple of other fights. It seemed to disapper ocasionally in the arce fight and then it wasn't even there the last two fights.
            Yeap, he kind of regressed in is progress,

I think the Darchinyan that fought Mijares owns Donaire, the Darchinyan that fought Rojas gets Kod again by Nonito!!!!

Comment

Mijares was supposed to be the next big thing.

Comment

I can see him fighting someone who doesn't really pose a threat to him because it would jeopardize a rematch with Darchinyan, but why not fight someone with a name?

Why not fight?

I thought Mijares was retiring, what happened Warp?

Comment

margarito will KO donaire!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    I thought Mijares was retiring, what happened Warp?
                    He's fought twice in two months. Seems like he wants a couple wins after lowing three in a row.

Comment

Working...
                    X