No announcement yet.

Shogun Vs Sokodjou?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shogun Vs Sokodjou?

Brazilian magazine Tatame spoke to Mauricio “Shogun” Rua about his former teammate’s victory at UFC 84 this past Saturday. Rua said that, “Wanderlei showed who he really is,” and that it didn’t surprise him at all that Silva dominated Jardine the way that he did. Another former PRIDE fighter was actually the topic of discussion though because after his win at UFC 84, Thierry Sokoudjou issued a challenged to “Shogun.”
    After Sokoudjou’s victory over Kazuhiro Nakamura, Sokoudjou had this to say, “just one thing, Shogun. Thank you.”

Rua didn’t actually watch the event or hear what Sokoudjou had said, but his friends did tell him about it and here’s what Rua had to say. “I fight anyone. I don’t choose my opponents. It would be a hard fight. He is very good at Muay Thai and Judo, but I would fight at his mistakes, as at Jiu-Jitsu.”

“Shogun” was originally scheduled to come back against Chuck Liddell at UFC 85: Bedlam, but was forced to pull out because he had re-injured his surgically repaired knee in training. He hopes to come back sometime in September.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    which fight would people rather see....Soko Vs Shogun or Chuck Vs Shogun?
Working...
X