~The Official Limey Jokes Thread~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~The Official Limey Jokes Thread~

Put all your Limey related jokes here!

Two English men are walking along O'Connell Street when they see a sign in a shop window. Suits £15.00, shirts £2.00, trousers £2.50. One said to the other one "Look at that - we could buy a lot of that gear and, when we get back to England we could make a fortune, When we go into the shop don't say anything, let me do all the talking, cause if they hear our accent they might not serve us, so I'll speak in my best Irish accent."
    They go in and he orders, 50 suits at £15.00, 100 shirts at £2.00 and 50 trousers at £2.50 The owner of the shop says "You're English aren't you?"
    The Englishman replies "Oh bother... Yes, how the hell did you know that?"
    The owner says, "This is a dry cleaners..."

There's an English man, Irish man and a Scotsman. They're being chased by a policeman. They see this old warehouse so they run in. Inside there are 3 empty sacks on the floor. They each jump in a sack. In comes the copper and see's these three bundles on the floor. Goes up to the first one and kicks it. The English man shout out, "Woof Woof", and the copper thinking it's just an old dog leaves it and kicks the second sack. The Scotsman yells out, "Me-ow me-ow", he leaves this one as well thinking its just an old cat. He walks over to the last sack and kicks it, and the Irish man yells out.. "Potatoes Potatoes..!"

hahahaha the second one is so sterotypical

Comment

the second one was originally a blonde joke until somebody screwed around with it

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
        hahahaha the second one is so sterotypical
        Here's some more.

A minister was asked to dinner by one of his parishioners, who he knew was an unkempt housekeeper.
        When he sat down at the table, he noticed that the dishes were the dirtiest that he had ever seen in his life.
        "Were these dishes ever washed?" he asked his hostess, running his fingers over the grit and grime.
        She replied, "They're as clean as soap and water could get them."
        He felt a bit apprehensive, but blessed the food anyway and started eating. It was really delicious and he said so, despite the dirty dishes.
        When dinner was over, the hostess took the dishes outside and yelled, to her dogs "Here Soap! Here Water!"

A squad car driver was covering a quiet beat out in the sticks when he was amazed to find a former lieutenant on the police force covering the beat. He stopped the car and asked, "Why, Johnny, this wouldn't be your new beat out here in the sticks, would it?"
        "That it is," Johnny replied grimly, "ever since I arrested the judge on his way to the fancy dress ball." "You mean you pinched his honor?" asked Pat. "How was I to know that his convict suit was only a costume?" demanded Johnny.
        "Well," mused Pat, "'tis life and there's a lesson in this somewhere."
        "That there is," replied Johnny. "'Tis wise never to book a judge by his cover."

Comment

Originally posted by ???
          Here's some more.

A minister was asked to dinner by one of his parishioners, who he knew was an unkempt housekeeper.
          When he sat down at the table, he noticed that the dishes were the dirtiest that he had ever seen in his life.
          "Were these dishes ever washed?" he asked his hostess, running his fingers over the grit and grime.
          She replied, "They're as clean as soap and water could get them."
          He felt a bit apprehensive, but blessed the food anyway and started eating. It was really delicious and he said so, despite the dirty dishes.
          When dinner was over, the hostess took the dishes outside and yelled, to her dogs "Here Soap! Here Water!"

A squad car driver was covering a quiet beat out in the sticks when he was amazed to find a former lieutenant on the police force covering the beat. He stopped the car and asked, "Why, Johnny, this wouldn't be your new beat out here in the sticks, would it?"
          "That it is," Johnny replied grimly, "ever since I arrested the judge on his way to the fancy dress ball." "You mean you pinched his honor?" asked Pat. "How was I to know that his convict suit was only a costume?" demanded Johnny.
          "Well," mused Pat, "'tis life and there's a lesson in this somewhere."
          "That there is," replied Johnny. "'Tis wise never to book a judge by his cover."

second one is better. keep em coming if you can.

Comment

A battle weary American soldier boarded a crowded train in in London during the early days of post-WWII, only to discover he was unable to find a place to sit. As he walked the length of the train, he noticed a small white dog curled up on one of the seats. A large, well dressed woman sat in the seat next to the dog. The man hovered near the seat, hoping the woman would take the hint, but she pointedly ignored him.

"Excuse me, Ma'am," the soldier finally spoke, "Is this your dog? Would you mind holding it on your lap so that I may sit down?"

The woman raised her icy gaze to the young man and said in a haughty British accent, "oh! You Americans. You are so rude.
            Fluffy is in that seat, and i see no reason why she should give up her comfort for you."

The exhausted soldier nodded, picked up the small dog ... leaned over ... opened the window of the moving train and tossed the dog out. The woman gaped and spluttered in horrified indignation, and the man sitting across from her lowered his newspaper.

"You Americans", he said, "You drive on the wrong side of the road ... you eat with the wrong fork ... and you just threw the wrong ***** out the window."

Comment

Hahahah. You good with these jokes. Never heard them before. All new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek
                Hahahah. You good with these jokes. Never heard them before. All new to me.
                Well there are heaps of them on sites.

Comment

Payback

A man walks into a bar one night. He goes up to the bar and asks for a beer. "Certainly, sir, that'll be 1 cent." "ONE CENT - that's awesome!" exclaimed the guy.

So the guy glances over at the menu, and he asks "Could I have a nice juicy T-bone steak, with the works?"

"Certainly, sir, "replies the bartender, but all that comes to real money." "How much money?" inquires the guy. "4 cents," replies the bartender.

"FOUR cents!" exclaims the guy... "Where's the Guy who owns this place?"

The bartender replies, "Upstairs with my wife." The guy says, "What's he doing with your wife?"

The bartender replies... "Same as I'm doing to his business!"

Comment

Originally posted by ???
                    A battle weary American soldier boarded a crowded train in in London during the early days of post-WWII, only to discover he was unable to find a place to sit. As he walked the length of the train, he noticed a small white dog curled up on one of the seats. A large, well dressed woman sat in the seat next to the dog. The man hovered near the seat, hoping the woman would take the hint, but she pointedly ignored him.

"Excuse me, Ma'am," the soldier finally spoke, "Is this your dog? Would you mind holding it on your lap so that I may sit down?"

The woman raised her icy gaze to the young man and said in a haughty British accent, "oh! You Americans. You are so rude.
                    Fluffy is in that seat, and i see no reason why she should give up her comfort for you."

The exhausted soldier nodded, picked up the small dog ... leaned over ... opened the window of the moving train and tossed the dog out. The woman gaped and spluttered in horrified indignation, and the man sitting across from her lowered his newspaper.

"You Americans", he said, "You drive on the wrong side of the road ... you eat with the wrong fork ... and you just threw the wrong ***** out the window."
                    how do we drive on the wrong side of the road if we invented cars?

Comment

Working...
                    X