X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    He juiced as much as Pacquiao did.
    Whatever happened to the innocent until proven guilty mantra of manny's fans and of those who are "boxing" fans and not fanboys or nuthuggers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Whatever happened to the innocent until proven guilty mantra of manny's fans and of those who are "boxing" fans and not fanboys or nuthuggers?
      Because none of this has ever been about the integrity of the sport to them. Now more than ever it is painfully obvious that all that ever mattered to most Pacquiao fans was all the "Pinoy Pride" nationalism stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by renren40 View Post
        here's what I don't get ... MArquez gets a pass from most of these Floyd and Marquez lovers .. but when Manny was on his win streak against non-defensive fighters everyone jumps on the haterade ...

MArquez gets psycho dieseled after hiring a known criminal/pharmacist...
        Gets KO power he has never displayed before...and he gets a pass
        it is what it is....even pac's move up from super fw to ww isn't that shocking when you realize that at 130 his fight night weight was anywhere between 142-145..and pac weighed-in against cotto at 144 and on fight night he was 148 i think...so when you look at those facts, pac's move up from sfw to ww isn't all that shocking. it was just him not having to cut as much weight lol....

however, heredia is a known ped dealer/chemist/guru/user ..the guy is obssessed with chemistry and peds.. and after hiring heredia, marquez showed a pretty ripped/big physique for a 39 year old and on top of that he all of a sudden has this incredible one punch KO power. c'mon...if you look at all of this then yah it's suspect as hell....

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
          Stupid Pacquiao backed himself into a corner on testing and paid for it.
          No. He paid for it because nobody in Mexico gives a damn whether JMM juiced or not. lol

Getting by a test is not terribly difficult these days. In fact, the system is designed to do it...because of money.

So Pacquiao says to himself, "screw the tests, I'll beat him anyway."

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Because none of this has ever been about the integrity of the sport to them. Now more than ever it is painfully obvious that all that ever mattered to most Pacquiao fans was all the "Pinoy Pride" nationalism stuff.
            Its amazing how the level of proof- the eye test and jealousy-is suddenly the gold standard for ped detection. Another boxer and his fans used that level and it was discredited. Its also amazing how in the last week the comission testing suddenly became outdated too.

Comment

Its amazing how the level of proof- the eye test and jealousy-is suddenly the gold standard for ped detection. Another boxer and his fans used that level and it was discredited. Its also amazing how in the last week the comission testing suddenly became outdated too.
              "Commission testing". LOL

When the eye reveals cranial bone mass changes, zits at 30-40, new striation, sudden bulk, insta veins, and nothing left in the ball sack (assuming one would want to see that), the topic of "commission testing" instantly produces a good round of Homeric laughter.

...and money in the pockets of everybody involved...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                In the last fight, Marquez had bulk in the neck he never had before. In this fight, he had the veins. Just an observation. There is no doubt Marquez is a great boxer and is capable of beating just about anybody in his weight range. But, I am suspicious that the pressure to avenge Mexican boxing got to his ethics.
                Isn't Mexican boxing an oxymoron?

Comment

Once Marquez got Heredia, that was when the suspicion began. So can't say it was only in the last week after the loss. This was just amplified when people saw Marquez look bigger than ever BEFORE the fight. The two knock downs just amplified the suspicion even more.

The quotes that I'm seeing about Heredia would make any unbiased person question.

but its just suspicion. Nobody can say more than that.
                  Last edited by ADP02; 12-16-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Once Marquez got Heredia, that was when the suspicion began. So can't say it was only in the last week after the loss. This was just amplified when people saw Marquez look bigger than ever BEFORE the fight. The two knock downs just amplified the suspicion even more.

The quotes that I'm seeing about Heredia would make any unbiased person question.

but its just suspicion. Nobody can say more than that.
                    like these quotes?

"I read anything I could find about medicine, spoke with other athletes, and soon people were saying: Angel knows how it's done. He knows how to pass the tests. The first athletes began to ask me for advice. That's how it started, and at some point the trainer Trevor Graham asked me if I could help him. I explained to him how epo works, and I was in business."

"My father is a chemistry professor. I love chemistry, and I was an athlete. My role was an obsession. For example, I learned everything about testosterone: that there is a type of testosterone with a high half-life and another that works very quickly. I learned that you can rub it in, take it orally, inject it. It became a kick: I was allowed to work with the best of the best, and I made them even better."

"You want an example? Everyone talks about epo. Epo is fashionable. But without adding iron, epo only works half as well. That's the kind of thing you have to know. There are oxygen carriers that make epo work incredibly fast – they are actually better than epo alone. I call my drug "Epo Boost." I inject it and it releases many tiny oxygen molecules throughout the body. In that way you increase the effect of epo by a factor of ten."

"There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids, so when athletes give a urine sample, they don't excrete the metabolites and thus test negative. Or there is an enzyme that slowly consumes proteins - epo has protein structures, and the enzyme thus ensures that the B sample of the doping test has a completely different value than the A sample. Then there are chemicals that you take a couple of hours before the race that prevent acidification in the muscles. Together with epo they are an absolute miracle. I've created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers."

"I had one substance called actovison that increased blood circulation – not detectable. That was good from a health standpoint and even better from a competitive standpoint. Then we had the growth factors IGF-1 and IGF-2. And epo. Epo increases the number of red blood cells and thus the transportation of oxygen, which is the key for every athlete: the athlete wants to recover quickly, keep the load at a constantly high level and achieve a constant performance."

"We have used creams that leave no trace and give the athlete a steadily higher testosterone levels."

"Yes, the only difference is the quality of the doping. Athletes with little money use simple steroids and hope they don't get tested. The stars earn 50,000 dollars a month, not including starting bonuses and shoe sponsorship contracts. The very best invest 100,000 dollars – I'll then build you a designer drug that can't be detected."

"Designer drugs are composed of several different chemicals that trigger the desired reaction. At the end of the chain I change one or two molecules in such a way that the entire structure is undetectable for the doping testers."

"What's happening now is laughable. It's a token. They should save their money – or give it to me. I'll give it to the orphans of Mexico! There will be doping for as long as there is commercial sports, performance-related shoe contracts and television."

"Peak performances without doping are a fairytale, my friend."

"I believe we should authorize the use of epo, IGF and testosterone, as well as adrenaline and epitestosterone – substances that the body produces itself. Simply for pragmatic reasons, because it is impossible to detect them, and also because of the fairness aspect."

"Track and field, swimming, cross-country skiing and cycling can no longer be saved. Golf? Not clean either. Soccer? Soccer players come to me and say they have to be able to run up and down the touchline without becoming tired, and they have to play every three days. Basketball players take fat burners – amphetamines, ephedrin. Baseball? Haha. Steroids in pre-season, amphetamines during the games. Even archers take downers so that their arm remains steady. Everyone dopes."
                    http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11165.html

Comment

• ive taken steroids and i am absolutely positive he was on something
                      what i dont know but for 100k im sure it is untraceable just like his trainer said

Comment

Working...
                      X