Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mudine ''Pavlik is in for one hell of a ass whippin when i get my hands on him''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudine ''Pavlik is in for one hell of a ass whippin when i get my hands on him''

Yo people, a friend of mine say's Mudine has just said this on a Aussie website or something. If him and Kelly both win there next fights, this fight has been confimed as happeining at either MSG or Youngstown. And Mudine just said this ''Pavlik is in for one hell of a ass whippin when i get my hands on him''

can't wait for this fight, who you got??? I got mudine ud, and think he will become the new undisputed middlweight champion, but it won't be easy.

Originally posted by maniaboxing222 View Post
    Yo people, a friend of mine say's Mudine has just said this on a Aussie website or something. If him and Kelly both win there next fights, this fight has been confimed as happeining at either MSG or Youngstown. And Mudine just said this ''Pavlik is in for one hell of a ass whippin when i get my hands on him''

can't wait for this fight, who you got??? I got mudine ud, and think he will become the new undisputed middlweight champion, but it won't be easy.
    Sounds delusional. Mundine is mandatory to Felix Sturm and Pavlik is set o fight Abraham provided he gets by Mora in one piece.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Sounds delusional. Mundine is mandatory to Felix Sturm and Pavlik is set o fight Abraham provided he gets by Mora in one piece.
      no dude, mudine says in this video him and pavlik will happen at the of the year most likely!

Comment

It's Mundine.

I'm sure you are aware of that though, Ult.

Comment

Originally posted by maniaboxing222 View Post
          no dude, mudine says in this video him and pavlik will happen at the of the year most likely!
          Mundine has promised the aussie fans fights against Winky, Pavlik, Abraham, Kessler, Calzaghe etc. And then he fights Soliman 3 times as well as Crazy Kim and other superstars. It's difficult to take him, and Ult, serious.

Comment

we'll see what happens with choc, he's fighting a legit fighter next so we can judge him off that.

Comment

Working...
            X