Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1996 Come Back Mike Tyson vs Klitschko's resumes. Can he go undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Come Back Mike Tyson vs Klitschko's resumes. Can he go undefeated?

Not talking about the Prime Killer from the 80's. Talking about the mid 90's still good but no longer elite fighter who beat Bruno,Seldon,Mathias Jr, and fought Holyfield in a valiant losing effort.

How do you see that Mike doing against:

Chris Byrd
    David Haye
    Shot fat old Lennox Lewis
    Sultan Ibramovic
    Corrie Sanders
    Wach
    Chris Arreloa
    Kevin Johnson
    Kirk Johnson
    Herbie Hide
    Samuel Peter
    Tony Thompson
    Eddie Chambers
    Ross Purrity
    Lamont Brewster
    etc
    He beats them all
    44.44%
    He only loses to Old Lennox
    25.93%
    He loses 2
    11.11%
    He loses 3
    3.70%
    He loses 4+, come back Mike from mid 90's was done.
    14.81%

If he sorted out his head problems and stick to boxing he would have a very good chance to beat them all.

No guys in this list I would favor against him but statistically speaking you can always lose one or two on the way.

If he managed to beat all these guys + the guys he already beat his resume would be very good (better than Wlad's, Lennox's..)

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
      Not talking about the Prime Killer from the 80's. Talking about the mid 90's still good but no longer elite fighter who beat Bruno,Seldon,Mathias Jr, and fought Holyfield in a valiant losing effort.

How do you see that Mike doing against:

Chris Byrd
      David Haye
      Shot fat old Lennox Lewis
      Sultan Ibramovic
      Corrie Sanders
      Wach
      Chris Arreloa
      Kevin Johnson
      Kirk Johnson
      Herbie Hide
      Samuel Peter
      Tony Thompson
      Eddie Chambers
      Ross Purrity
      Lamont Brewster
      etc

Lewis KOs him.

He'd likely beat the rest; they'd be terrified.

Comment

A faded old Lennox already beat him and would beat him if they had met a few years before.

I think Haye might be able to take a decision if he could survive the early onslaught & pot-shotted but noway does he ever beat a prime or pretty close to prime Mike.

Post prison Mike beats the rest though and K.Os most/all.

Comment

He'd have a problem with Lewis, but beats the rest better than any of the Klitschkos could.

Comment

He would beat them all far more convincingly than Klit managed, from the Klit wins theres noone with both the height and the nimbleness (plus chin) to beat him because these guys were picked by Klitscho to specifically NOT have all these championship assets. I really dont think you'd get any of these dudes in the ring with tyson, they'd be too scared to fight someone with real power (except perhaps Byrd?)

Obviously he'd still get beat by older fat Lennox, who was still a cut above the rest of that pack, but it would be a closer fight than when they did meet.
            Last edited by DreamFighter; 12-19-2012, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Short answer; No. Mike's likability far exceeds his talent. I'd love to see him beat all those guys but think he fails on 3 or more.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-19-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                He'd have a problem with Lewis, but beats the rest better than any of the Klitschkos could.

Post prison Mike and the Klitschko's share a fair few opponents in common. Williams, Lewis, Botha, Norris & Francis.

Not much in it apart from Mike got clattered by Williams & Williams got beasted by Vittles.

Comment

He destroys them all bar Lewis. He'd incinerate both Klits too.

Comment

I doubt he would beat all of them. Mike was too unpredictable and you never knew which version of him was going to show up. Post prison Mike also lost heart when things went against him in a fight.

My answer would be that he could, but most likely wouldnt.

Comment

Working...
                    X