No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Guerrero-Berto, Thurman-Quintana Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
    I'm more excited to see Thurman spark out Quintana, can't wait till the weekend want to see what Quintana shows up.
    Well I didn't expect Quintana to win his last fight, but he knocked his guy out...I'm not gunna write him off.

Comment

Lol he looks like a NinjaTurtle.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Wait, is this right? Guerrero is 4 division champ with 6 belts?
        Heck no! Dude has really won only two legit belts. IBF at 126 and 130. The other crap belts he's won have been interim belts at 135 and 147. He's not even a regular belt holder at the 147 and he wasn't at 135.

Comment

Four-division/six-times world champion - come on, stop perpetuating this myth, BoxingScene. He has won world titles in two weights, one of which I'm pretty sure was a vacant belt. Don't let him lie to you. Those interim belts mean squat.

Comment

Queef Turdman...another Al Gaymon hype job. Going to go the way of Seth Mitchell as soon as he fights am opponent with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
              Queef Turdman...another Al Gaymon hype job. Going to go the way of Seth Mitchell as soon as he fights am opponent with a pulse.
              some sad individuals in this world, what's wrong with you? your dad touch you when you were young?

christ

Comment

Sorry Mrs. Turdman, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by disparaging your little boy like that. I will try to be more sensetive in the future when discussing young Keith's abilities. Tell him I said Good luck when you cook him his lunch this afternoon.

Comment

you seem angry at the world, definitely touched in the bum

Comment

Thurman is a goober.

Comment

GHOST celebrating his last win like he's captured a major title was disgusting. Then, to top it off, he said he's the first mexican american to win titles in 4 weight classes. Lol! Calling out Mayweather to come get that belt. Does he not know Floyd doesn't even fight for belts anymore. Let alone an INTERIM.... INTERIM belt!

Comment

Working...
                      X