No announcement yet.

I'm back putos!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back putos!!!

That's right the Head Mexican in Charge is back.

Hate on say what you want but you know you love me and need me.

I'm here to unite the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans when they beef, to give the American and Mexican perspective and to drop knowledge on this place once in a while.

Go ahead, show me the love...

Welcome back!

Comment

nice to meet you. Im Tommy from N.Y. Proud Italian that loves Mexican boxing. Welcome back to the Margarito Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by MarGODrito View Post
        nice to meet you. Im Tommy from N.Y. Proud Italian that loves Mexican boxing. Welcome back to the Margarito Lounge.
        Hahahahaha.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

I'm here to unite the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans when they beef, to give the American and Mexican perspective and to drop knowledge on this place once in a while.

Nice to see you again, ur a good poster. This site sometimes feels like it's flatlining when you realize how many intelligent users have been warded off due to inbred fanboys and their beefs. Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
            Nice to see you again, ur a good poster. This site sometimes feels like it's flatlining when you realize how many intelligent users have been warded off due to inbred fanboys and their beefs. Welcome back.
            Yea I came back and this whole site is dead. WTF happened?

Comment

Wecome back carnal. i was the head mexican in charge while you were gone. Tough position to be in so i gladly give it back to the orginal owner. Ten carnal llevalo

Comment

Pff Vales verga

No te creas, no supe que te fuiste pero que bueno que estas aqui, nadie puede escapar del foro.

Comment

wow wow wow....lets not get ahead of our selves here son...we all know who the HMIC is in this site...but I digress....welcome back son....now get to postin' in the latino langa

Comment

are you going to make your youtube videos or not?

Comment

Working...
                    X