No announcement yet.

Best 360 RPGs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Very nice! Going to install the game and download that graphics mod.
    Yeah man, it's a ton of fun. I actually prefer playing Morrowind on a console so I play it on a 360 controller, but man those graphics make the game insane.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Bricks is the King of Morrowind and Oblivion.

Big ass Geek. XD
    Haha, everyone always complains about the ES series not being multiplayer, but the real truth is that they fear Morly, the level 200 (cap on my PC version) Daedric Dai-Katana wielding demon destroyer. Any one of you may think your character is beast, but just know if the multiplayer didn't have any kind of cheesy scaling I'd probably one shot your character. Just sayin /flex

Real talk though, my sister's Oblivion character would **** on mine though. She's a gorgeous girl with a medical degree, driving a pearl white '11 Escalade on 24s, doesn't give a **** about anything. But put her in front of an Elder Scrolls game and it's nerd mode enabled lmao. ES is the only series that can do that to chicks.

Comment

But bricks... nobody has beaten Morrowind, very few people..

It's too difficult.. and im not pussy enough to put it on easy..

Oblivion I could actually play and complete. Skyrim was easy too, and I only played that on Hard and Master.

Dark Souls for 360 is what I recommend... only because thats for Bosses only, not people who want to have fun.

I'm a boss, so I've beaten that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        But bricks... nobody has beaten Morrowind, very few people..

It's too difficult.. and im not pussy enough to put it on easy..

Oblivion I could actually play and complete. Skyrim was easy too, and I only played that on Hard and Master.

Dark Souls for 360 is what I recommend... only because thats for Bosses only, not people who want to have fun.

I'm a boss, so I've beaten that.
        I **** on Morrowind on the hardest difficulty, the fastest I've beaten it is 4 hours. Check this out though.

Comment

Add me on xboxlive, BollocksLoc

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            The only thing is...pretty much all of these games are 10x better on a nice pc. Additionally some of the mods available for the Elder Scrolls and Fallout games make the vanilla versions seem very boring and almost unplayable.
            This right here is the perfect example of why I dislike PC gamers. Every damn time there's a game that is on a console AND a PC, a PC gamer always comes in and goes : "Oh, well you should just get it on the PC because it's a bajillion times better."

This isn't a thread about the best PC RPGs, if that were the case, the title would read "best PC RPGs?", but it doesn't. Why? Because I'm not interested in playing games on my PC.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              This right here is the perfect example of why I dislike PC gamers. Every damn time there's a game that is on a console AND a PC, a PC gamer always comes in and goes : "Oh, well you should just get it on the PC because it's a bajillion times better."

This isn't a thread about the best PC RPGs, if that were the case, the title would read "best PC RPGs?", but it doesn't. Why? Because I'm not interested in playing games on my PC.
              Bro I understand what you're saying but man you should understand the feelings with pride us PC gamers have. Some like me built their computers and when you play the best games on there with max graphics and mods it brings out a completely awesome experience not found on consoles.

It's like driving a bad ass souped up sports car compared to the factory version. You can tell the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                The only thing is...pretty much all of these games are 10x better on a nice pc. Additionally some of the mods available for the Elder Scrolls and Fallout games make the vanilla versions seem very boring and almost unplayable.
                Unplayable??? I actually prefer playing the original games how i remember them. Mods are OK for a mess around but aren't a requirement, they ruin the nostalgia.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I wasn't trying to give off the "arrogant PC gamer vibe" rather, as someone who has played Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Witcher & Witcher 2, Dragon Age on pc whereas I played the ME series, Fallout New Vegas, RDR and Skyrim on 360 and countless other console RPGs through the years.

The entire open/sandbox world format has been designed around keyboard and mouse controls for MMOs, RPGs and FPS games...now that we've reached a stage of gaming where many games incorporate all of those elements together, controllers are reaching a point of non-functionality.
                  Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 07-28-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Bro I understand what you're saying but man you should understand the feelings with pride us PC gamers have. Some like me built their computers and when you play the best games on there with max graphics and mods it brings out a completely awesome experience not found on consoles.

It's like driving a bad ass souped up sports car compared to the factory version. You can tell the difference.
                    I completely understand the whole pride in building your own setup aspect of it, I built my first gaming PC back when I was 16 and I felt really good about how it turned out. Eventually I just switched back to console gaming, though. I got tired of having to upgrade every so often and console gaming is cheaper on the whole, as well as less of a headache for me.

I wasn't trying to give off the "arrogant PC gamer vibe" rather, as someone who has played Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Witcher & Witcher 2, Dragon Age on pc whereas I played the ME series, Fallout New Vegas, RDR and Skyrim on 360 and countless other console RPGs through the years.

The entire open/sandbox world format has been designed around keyboard and mouse controls for MMOs, RPGs and FPS games...now that we've reached a stage of gaming where many games incorporate all of those elements together, controllers are reaching a point of non-functionality.
                    I didn't get that arrogant elitist vibe from your post, I was simply pointing out that the attitude exists and it's something that annoys me. I don't agree with controllers reaching a point of non-functionality, though. All in all there are 18 buttons on a 360 controller when you count the d-pad and joysticks and that works just fine to accommodate the demands of a large-scale RPG like Skyrim, IMO.

As for mods and the like, I'm really not interested. There have been some amazing ones for weapons, armor, and graphic extensions over the years, but I honestly just don't care because a game like Skyrim or Oblivion is massive enough to keep me entertained for weeks as is. Now stuff like Bricks posted is another story entirely, I love seeing gamers take older, beloved games which have become outdated over the years, put a new skin on them, and make them enjoyable for people again.

Comment

360 RPGs = inferior versions of PC RPGs

Comment

Working...
                      X