Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Prince Naseem Quit After Barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    more like he didn't use his special gloves again and realized he didn't have the KO power he thought.
    OK Puto believe what you want. This is why the NSB has become so **** since 2007, posters like you are bias, don't want to read and ALREADY have your own conclusion.

How about you do something to get banned so we save some bandwidth.

Thanks.

Comment

He had money, he obviously still has money. You saw dude at the Froch fight, he is living the good life now. The guy is walking around at like 190-200 lbs now, obviously he isn't much of a fitness nut. His life, his career, his choice. Deontay Wilder and Prince Hamed have similar career paths, the only difference is if you do it in England you're considered a national treasure and become one of the most overrated fighters of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
        Overrated or not, I have not said a lie. He was not motivated for a fight. Easy as that Puto. So can you tell me his training went well then from the footage? Can you?

I never said Naz would win, or is better. This is why you are a crap poster, you always read into things the way you want to. LOL.
        I am your father, I will put you over my knee and spank you and just from the touch of a man you will pre ejaculate in your tightey whitey's and then bust out the baby water you have in your prepubescent nut sack.

Go make a sandwich.

Comment

Seriously, that beating was not even that bad. Barrera won by 3-4 rounds. wow. big deal.

Did Barrera expose something else that wasn't talked about in public?

Honestly, the entire fight was bizaare. I'll let you know why. Barrera REQUESTED NEW GLOVES, the commission approved Barrera's request and they were flown in last minute.

Naseem looked clearly truly bothered coming into the ring. He didn't do the usual flip over the top rope as if he already knew his schtick had been exposed.

In that fight Naseem did not demonstrate the level of punching power seen in his entire career despite landing numerous seemingly flush shots on Barrera. He never even fazed Barrera.

He did not quit straight after the Barrera fight, he quit after the the Calvo fight.

Comment

Naz realised he didn't have what it took to compete at ELITE level, as for Hameds power not fasing Barrera, well again it's coz he was in with a true world class fighter, that power didn't account for ****, he never had timing or balance and your not going to beat Barrera with power alone. Tired of clowns saying it wasn't the real Naz, yes it was but of course he didn't look as good as he had against other fighters, Barrera isn't no Medina, Soto, Sanchez, Kelly or Boom Boom Johnson. Naz was a true hype job and Marco just so happened to get to him first, Morales, Marquez and Pac all rape him, Morales probably by ko at 126

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Because Barrera took his soul
              ^^^^^

And I am a big Hamed fan

Comment

Some twąt said naz fought once more after Barrera and LOST?! No I think you'll find he won, dumbass. Hardly any of you arśeholes know anything about anything!

He's downfall began after leaving the ingles. If you'd read any of the articles after the fight happened you would have known about all the issues in camp with naz hardly training, manny steward was training naz along with some Hispanic dude (I forget his name). Main priority for that camp was getting naz to make weight. I love how the Brits try to play him down, the guy beat Castro for the EBU In his 12th fight! Beat Kelley, medina, Robinson, Vasquez, McCullough, Sanchez etc manny steward even said p4p he was the biggest hitter he ever had, even more than hearns. Barreras win has become myth, when I hear the average nobhead talk about the fight, they always say he got brutally beaten and almost stopped? What? Do people actually even watch fights? the guy reigned as the recognized featherweight champ for over 5 years. As Dan Rafael said the guy ought to be inducted into the IBHOF.

Comment

Thank you Golden for enlightening these people. But I feel the torrent of **** spreaders will soon mask your best efforts.

Big Paulie, you're the clown.

Comment

manual calvo took his soul, not that bum barrera

Comment

THE POINT IS THE BEATING WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING BAD

HE WAS NEVER DOWNED AND IT WASN'T 1 SIDED!

People lose every week and go on fighting. His case is extremely peculiar.
                      it was very one sided. Naz won 3 rounds out of 12. that is one sided. on top of that, Barrera made him look like a complete scrub at certain times. barerra is not even known as a boxer but he put on a clinic on Naz. turning him and clowning him and landing shots from all angles. on top of all that, he bullied Naz and wrestled him down and pinned him face first into the corner, as if to say "you are my bit*h".

Comment

Working...
                      X