Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime's Spence-Ocampo Main Event Peaked at 726K Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this include the streaming numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      Saw that too. I think Dan Rafeal is low-key to thank for that (also put out an article today about Spence w/ the highlight reel. And had him on his ESPN+ show)

I'd imagine they'll start pumping him more because ESPN has a vested interest in making the Crawford v. Spence fight now. They have the inside track on a potentially $100 million dollar fight. Those execs aren't dumb.
      Rafael has nothing to do with that. He doesn't book guests for Get Up. That's a completely different part of the company that Dan has no interaction with. He's not even in the same city as Get Up is.

It's clearly a PBC strategy. Wilder did the same thing shortly after his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
        Rafael has nothing to do with that. He doesn't book guests for Get Up. That's a completely different part of the company that Dan has no interaction with. He's not even in the same city as Get Up is.

It's clearly a PBC strategy. Wilder did the same thing shortly after his fight.
        No I get that lol but I'm sure he gets to chime in on the players in the sport and who to bring on, considering he's the host.

Comment

Crawford will school this steroid using fraud lol

Comment

Not too bad all things considered

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              Saw that too. I think Dan Rafeal is low-key to thank for that (also put out an article today about Spence w/ the highlight reel. And had him on his ESPN+ show)

I'd imagine they'll start pumping him more because ESPN has a vested interest in making the Crawford v. Spence fight now. They have the inside track on a potentially $100 million dollar fight. Those execs aren't dumb.
              If ESPN wants to remain a credible sports news outlet, Dan has to be careful not to do what Jim Lampley did! HBO went full out war on the PBC, and then got gobbled up by Showtime anyway! Stephen A. loves Spence and Crawford, and so does Max. I expect those 2 to push for the fight more than anyone else! Those 2 will also push for Mikey vs. Lomachenko!

Comment

Those are good rating since Roman/Flores made casual change the channel..

Comment

Im sad at the fact that I was one of these viewers

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    If ESPN wants to remain a credible sports news outlet, Dan has to be careful not to do what Jim Lampley did! HBO went full out war on the PBC, and then got gobbled up by Showtime anyway! Stephen A. loves Spence and Crawford, and so does Max. I expect those 2 to push for the fight more than anyone else! Those 2 will also push for Mikey vs. Lomachenko!
                    HBO didn't get gobbled up because they went to war with PBC. They were doing much better numbers than PBC at that point. They got gobbled up do to many factors, the biggest being their budget issues and then losing Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Suprising he got more than lsc-mares
                      Crawford-Horn must've got a lot of viewers if Showtime and the UFC took a dip in their ratings that weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X