Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Coach Talks Loss, Confident Wilder is KO'd in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    If AJ isn’t gonna fight Wilder next, I’d love to see a Wilder-Ortiz rematch. It’s better than watching Wilder beat up Breazeale. Unless of course Tyson Fury wants to back up some of that tough talk.
    What I've been saying forever it's not like he will take Whyte or Miller next, what's the point of beating Breazeale down he's better off taking the rematch or face Fury seeing that Hearns wants no parts of this fight. they only speak on this fight based on flaws they thought they saw, but I know Joshua does not want this fight next and he will not just go in there and land with ease it looks like they are being forced or pressured into this fight with Wilder anyways.

Comment

The guy says, “take away his right hand and he’s got nothing left.” Please. As if you didn’t know that going in and didn’t train for it. Lol Like they used to say about Tyson, it’s tough to avoid getting hit once in twelve rounds. Wilder has the kind of power that can finish a fight without even landing flush. I would love to see a rematch, however. It was a good fight, and Ortiz does have to possibility of KOing Deontay as well. Don’t think it’ll happen, though. Luis showed he really is a threat. He had his chance. Gotta give Wilder props for taking the challenge and delivering.

Comment

No. To be fair to wilder he gave ortiz his chance and he blew it.

Comment

They did everything they could and Wilder still beat him up and stopped him. The rematch would be much much easier possibly a one rounder for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            If AJ isn’t gonna fight Wilder next, I’d love to see a Wilder-Ortiz rematch. It’s better than watching Wilder beat up Breazeale. Unless of course Tyson Fury wants to back up some of that tough talk.
            Doesn't Wilder have to face Whyte next?

Comment

Ortiz had openings that straight left to the solar plex was open all night

Comment

Wilder might be flawed but man is he powerful. Ortiz was just caught with that power and unfortunately didn't recover. I wouldn't be opposed to a rematch though. It was a fun fight to watch and Ortiz was outboxing Wilder for a good bit. It would be interesting to see how we would change in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  No. To be fair to wilder he gave ortiz his chance and he blew it.
                  I wouldn’t say he “blew it.” The guy did what he could. Somebody’s gotta win — usually, anyway. Wilder showed tremendous guts and toughness. He deserved to win, not that Ortiz deserved to lose.

Comment

Don't think that's going to happen, if it does I would favor Wilder again, king Kong is not getting any younger or better conditioned.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I wouldn’t say he “blew it.” The guy did what he could. Somebody’s gotta win — usually, anyway. Wilder showed tremendous guts and toughness. He deserved to win, not that Ortiz deserved to lose.
                      maybe its a bit harsh but thats the way i see it, he had wilder rocked and couldnt finish the job. Nearly but not quite, and thats what hes going to have to live with.

Comment

Working...
                      X