No announcement yet.

EuBank Junyah Puts Lily Allen In Her Place, “Pops Will ******** You..”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EuBank Junyah Puts Lily Allen In Her Place, “Pops Will ******** You..”

Told y’all them WBSS ring girls were suspect.

https://twitter.com/chriseubankjr/st...92645782294528

What the hell? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I'm liking Jr even more now! His antics are classic!
    Last edited by Thraxox; 10-10-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

where the hell did he say that? i can't see it. or did you make it up?

edit: okay, he said pie you, not ******** you.

lily allen might fall of the wagon because of that remark (or is it get on the wagon?)

Comment

Who in da **** is Lily Allen? Has she ever been on my American television. If not fuk her. Kate Beckinsale, the chubby singing chick, the overdosed dead singing chick, Doctor Who and Harry Potter fulfill my England requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          Who in da **** is Lily Allen? Has she ever been on my American television. If not fuk her. Kate Beckinsale, the chubby singing chick, the overdosed dead singing chick, Doctor Who and Harry Potter fulfill my England requirements.
          God, I love Kate Beckinsale. She just gets better and better with age. If you are a hardcore boxing fan and lurk NSB, please marry me Kate!!

Comment

Why he say that? Did she call sr out on his obvious ****sexuality or what?

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post

She's Theon Greyjoy's sister.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Why he say that? Did she call sr out on his obvious ****sexuality or what?
                it was after she said to Jr: "Your dad went bankrupt and gave you to a stranger in Vegas"

Comment

Ummm. Well... call me a SJW if you like but is it OK to tell people your dad'll hunt them down and rape them if they happen to wander into your pics? Banter huh? Well, I can kinda see that, but if someone said that **** about one of my daughters I also wouldn't be letting it lie.

If you're OK with that **** I guess lynching jokes are cool too, huh?
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-11-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Ummm. Well... call me a SJW if you like but is it OK to tell people your dad'll hunt them down and rape them if they happen to wander into your pics? Banter huh? Well, I can kinda see that, but if someone said that **** about one of my daughters I also wouldn't be letting it lie.

If you're OK with that **** I guess lynching jokes are cool too, huh?
                    He didn't say his dad would rape those girls! He said he would "pie" them. That's slang for making somebody look silly in front of an audience, like when somebody suddenly pushes a cream pie in somebody's face during a comedy show.

Comment

Working...
                    X