Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Pulev would beat Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think Pulev would beat Ruiz?

I think if Ruiz beats Joshua again, there’s a real good chance Kubrat Pulev beats Ruiz and becomes champion.

I don’t think Pulev would have much of a chance against Joshua though.

Ruiz wouldn't fight Pulev if wilder is still champion ,they go into undisputed in a PBC agenda fight.

The problem is Ruiz is not favored over Joshua and wilder still has a fury /Ortiz situations to deal with.

The fight itself tells me actuall pulev can defeat ruiz and smother him in a terrible 12 rounder using Wlad Klitschko vs povetkin blue print ,its there for him.

Comment

I don't love that matchup for Andy.

One thing that might be interesting to find out is if Andy is one of those cats who become better as a champion. Andy's long been a cat I questioned his motivation so I wonder if these belts cured that for good or was Joshua his high water mark & its the Buster Douglas story from here out as I'm kinda expected if I'm being honest.

Comment

Hell no..........

Comment

Pulev is shot IMO. Almost lost his tune up because his skin wouldn’t hold up.

Comment

I don't really rate Pulev he is easy to hit doesn't have much power either

I can see Ortiz, Usyk, Parker and Kownacki beating Ruiz maybe even some of the up and coming prospects too but not Pulev

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              I don't really rate Pulev he is easy to hit doesn't have much power either

I can see Ortiz, Usyk, Parker and Kownacki beating Ruiz maybe even some of the up and coming prospects too but not Pulev

Where would he be on wilders resume ? I know the answer i'll wait for the actual fan

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Where would he be on wilders resume ? I know the answer i'll wait for the actual fan
                Around where Steverne or Breazeale is

Remember how you were going on and on about how Breazeale would knock him out but now he is another no name on his resume

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Around where Steverne or Breazeale is

Remember how you were going on and on about how Breazeale would knock him out but now he is another no name on his resume
                  That's funny if you to the voting poll guess who name im under in the vote ?

see you cant help but be stupid on here ( its not your fault ,I explained how stupid ppl don't know theyre stupid )

What was real is Breazeale made Wilder stumble back after grazing him so it was a whoever hit who first with a solid punch but your just dumb and don't get that .

The irony here is you critisize other guys but admit they are around the same top level wins of wilder...how F'ing stupid are you for real ,are you going to ask why im so mean now? PHENOMINALLY stupid...... lol
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-13-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    That's funny if you to the voting poll guess who name im under in the vote ?

see you cant help but be stupid on here ( its not your fault ,I explained how stupid ppl don't know theyre stupid )

What was real is Breazeale made Wilder stumble back after grazing him so it was a whoever hit who first with a solid punch but your just dumb and don't get that .

The irony here is you critisize other guys but admit they are around the same top level wins of wilder...how F'ing stupid are you for real ,are you going to ask why im so mean now? PHENOMINALLY stupid...... lol
                    I never said Wilder had a great resume you are the one that keep bringing up Wilder

And no need to lie we all saw your constant posts about Breazeale knocking out Wilder regardless of how you voted in the thread after the fight

Again why are you so angry jugg ? You should be at the acceptance stage by now mate

Comment

Working...
                    X