No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza: "Pacquiao had OVERTRAINED and was DEHYDRATED against Mosley"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tudedude View Post
    I believe it. Pac just didn't look normal last night. But eh.. it's not good form to whine about it. Especially after such a lopsided beatr down.
    no excuses here but i notice pac didnt look the same.. he didnt have that happy look walking out he was staring down most of the time.. even during the national anthem when both fighters was still in the back and the camera pointed to pacman i never seem him all sweaty up like that before his fight and i think even roach gave him some water while the camera was still on him.. i thought to myself pacman doesnt look right.. maybe he over worked himself.. and at the weigh in the commentator mention he like how shane looks and that shane didnt have any water around him which is a sign that shane didnt over train or is drain..

Comment

Originally posted by FERNZ View Post
      STRUGG every post of yours is about Mayweather and Pacquiao...get a life dude...
      nope............you should watch me more carefully....................and visit my history..............

Comment

Manny is the only fighter that has to make excuses after a dominating, lopsided victory... You could tell he had problems, even the showtime commentators knew he was not the same, no lateral movement/fighting in a straight line... Those high steps he was doing told me something was fishy.. No excuses, just wondering why he did not look as sharp and as active thats all.

Comment

anyone remember one of floyd's sparring partners talking about how floyd was sparring 2 days before his fight against mosley, and he looked fine, yet pacman went running 2 days before the fight and that's why he looked horrible...complete bs

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            Manny is the only fighter that has to make excuses after a dominating, lopsided victory... You could tell he had problems, even the showtime commentators knew he was not the same, no lateral movement/fighting in a straight line... Those high steps he was doing told me something was fishy.. No excuses, just wondering why he did not look as sharp and as active thats all.

car accident + shane clottey = crap fight

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
              Here come the excuses....starting to lose respect for pac...let's see pac fight the younger guys in the division.
              What so he could batter then even more then he batters the best people in the division?

haha and get no credit for fighting "young green fighters"

Comment

Lol at all the excuses the *******s are making. As if we can't see with our own eyes. The judges scores, Mosley's swollen face with no loss of vision or open cuts, the fact that there was only one vicious knockdown that had Shane seeing stars, and the visual evidence showing that Manny would be forced to shower before his concert, all prove how badly Pacquiao sucks. After watching last night's fight there is no doubt in my mind that PBF, JMM, Ortiz, or Freddy Hernandez would hurt Pacquiao and hurt him badly.

Comment

thats f@cking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    no excuses here but i notice pac didnt look the same.. he didnt have that happy look walking out he was staring down most of the time.. even during the national anthem when both fighters was still in the back and the camera pointed to pacman i never seem him all sweaty up like that before his fight and i think even roach gave him some water while the camera was still on him.. i thought to myself pacman doesnt look right.. maybe he over worked himself.. and at the weigh in the commentator mention he like how shane looks and that shane didnt have any water around him which is a sign that shane didnt over train or is drain..
                    Sweat is actually a good sign. Fighters don't want to go in dry..

Comment

LOL.....Am sure you still loved the fight lol.........

Below Me exposing IDOLIFER as a casual fan and as Manny's and Arum's B!tch.

I don't know why some of u guys make such a big deal about someones choice of opponent. Are u the one that is gonna be fighting or is it them? I'm all for whoever as long as I see some knockdowns and knockouts.. Isn't this why people pay for a fight? To enjoy some beers with some friends watch the fight and bull***** with eachother?? Some of u keyboard warriors is to serious about this lol... Relax and watch the fight i'll even buy u a drink..
                      Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Spoken like a casual fan........
                      Hell yea!! U see the difference between u and me is that I can enjoy watching whoever fight with some friends and some cold ones as long it's entertaining while ur sitting in front of ur computer screen pulling ur hair out because of someone's choices of opponent lol..
                      Your the type of fan that Arum loves....lol
                      Awww u mad?? Just for u bro, I'll tell arum
                      To love u also hahaha...
                      LOL.....thats ok bud. Am just not willing to bend over for Arum like you. Enjoy lol........

Comment

Working...
                      X