Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: For Golovkin, The Biggest Fight is Canelo Trilogy at DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn's game is obvious here, sign GGG to a short-term deal with Matchroom. Title shot against Andrade or Jacobs, and Hearn will set up a deal with DLH for the winner of that to fight Canelo in a Unification. There may be a competitive warm-up against someone like Martin Murray to start things off.

Comment

Stop worrying about others peoples fighters, you motor mouth fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Read a story, that needs to be followed up on tbh, but it's seems like there's a bunch of dirty money out of Russia behind this.
        Gotcha that makes a lot of sense now.

Comment

this is prob the only fight GGG is interested in

Comment

Look, there are a lot of egos. Does [Golovkin] want to work with Golden Boy? Unfortunately, whatever way he looks at it, the big money fight for him is Canelo 3. And there is no other fight that even compares. People talk about Murata, well that's dead. So he has to fight Canelo. That probably pays him 5, 6, 7 times of any other fight. We'd love him at DAZN
            ======================

Eddie is right that DAZN (what a stupid name!) is the best way to go to for GGG. Even if he doesn't have the third fight with Canelo, but pretty much anyone worth fighting will be magnetized to DAZN because of Canelo, which would leave GGG outside the gravy boat. I wouldn't agree with Eddie though that its about GGG's ego. The guy got cheated on, robbed twice and as DLH clearly indicated, will be taken advantage of when it comes to money in the third fight. This isn't ego, this is elementary hygiene - not to want to deal with such sleazy company as Golden Boy. I actually would say that GGG and Canelo might have sorted out their differences in the ring, but Oscar doesn't help to smooth out the relationship between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Read a story, that needs to be followed up on tbh, but it's seems like there's a bunch of dirty money out of Russia behind this.
              lol nothing but fake news you booty bandit.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Canelo gets 33 million per fight, but Hearn can only come up with 12 mil for Wilder? He offers a tainted meat eater the world on a string, but Wilder has to beg? Give up every edge? Size, site, date, options, price, loose ropes and padded mat, if Hearn gets his way? Do I smell tuna, or a rat?

I think it's tuna

no, wait..... it's a rat

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                  Look, there are a lot of egos. Does [Golovkin] want to work with Golden Boy? Unfortunately, whatever way he looks at it, the big money fight for him is Canelo 3. And there is no other fight that even compares. People talk about Murata, well that's dead. So he has to fight Canelo. That probably pays him 5, 6, 7 times of any other fight. We'd love him at DAZN
                  ======================

Eddie is right that DAZN (what a stupid name!) is the best way to go to for GGG. Even if he doesn't have the third fight with Canelo, but pretty much anyone worth fighting will be magnetized to DAZN because of Canelo, which would leave GGG outside the gravy boat. I wouldn't agree with Eddie though that its about GGG's ego. The guy got cheated on, robbed twice and as DLH clearly indicated, will be taken advantage of when it comes to money in the third fight. This isn't ego, this is elementary hygiene - not to want to deal with such sleazy company as Golden Boy. I actually would say that GGG and Canelo might have sorted out their differences in the ring, but Oscar doesn't help to smooth out the relationship between the two.

don't see anything there I agree with

pretty sure that Canelo hates Golovkin..... no idea why you think they suddenly became friends

and this has nothing to do with Golden Boy

if Golovkin signed an agreement with DAZN, he would not become a matchroom fighter, or a golden boy fighter, or whatever..... he would still be promoted by K2

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

pretty sure that Canelo hates Golovkin..... no idea why you think they suddenly became friends.

if Golovkin signed an agreement with DAZN, he would not become a matchroom fighter, or a golden boy fighter, or whatever..... he would still be promoted by K2
                    Oh...you again

Alrighty...

=============

Oh no, I'm crushed.

pretty sure that Canelo hates Golovkin..... no idea why you think they suddenly became friends
                    ===============

Neither would I. Sorting out their differences does not equate to friendship. I see no reason they should be friends. Its not like they can go out and have a steak together

==============

Unless Golden Boy supplied Canelo with his "meat" - sure

=============
                    That was never in dispute, except that it seems he has his own promotional banner now with Tom running things there.

Comment

Trying to sale a used car to another owner...E Hearn can sale water to a well lol...Nobody wanna see that again tbh...Nelo got GGG in his pocket...puzzle solved...next time he might KO GGG because he already proved he dictates HOW GGG fights not the other way around...Nelo is the puppet master whenever they fight...if y’all wanna see GGG get seriously hurt then go ahead and demand a third fight...Nelo is in his prime...in a third fight he’ll be BETTER while GGG will be OLDER

Comment

Working...
                      X