Clear All

• And at the end of the ****ing day

Even if you take her word 100%

Nothing happened

He grinded up on her

Give me a ****ing break

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      What's funny is when power changes again the comedy will be called hate speech ect.
      i don't remember at least one SNL skit that was critical of the obamas being featured on youtube's front page. but with president trump it's almost weekly. the liberal media has to keep the little NPCs programmed correctly. they sure loved sucking michael obama's dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        i don't remember at least one SNL skit that was critical of the obamas being featured on youtube's front page. but with president trump it's almost weekly. the liberal media has to keep the little NPCs programmed correctly. they sure loved sucking michael obama's dick.
        Trump is the comedy gift that keeps on giving

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Trump is the comedy gift that keeps on giving
          if laughter is the best medicine then how come your trump derangement syndrome hasn't been cured?

Comment

if laughter is the best medicine then how come your trump derangement syndrome hasn't been cured?
            How much did it cost to fill up your car today?

All Trump buddy

I told you that this would happen & you ignored it SMDH

Comment

Winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Winning is so much better with sore losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  How much did it cost to fill up your car today?

All Trump buddy

I told you that this would happen & you ignored it SMDH
                  2.89 a gallon is that really bad? I mean did you have to break the piggy bank?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    2.89 a gallon is that really bad? I mean did you have to break the piggy bank?
                    Tomjas is in Australia, not much point in talking to him about American politics...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Tomjas is in Australia, not much point in talking to him about American politics...
                      He's a SafeSpace alt, so he's actually in the US.

That why he has such an interest in US politics, as well as understanding the latest DNC talking points.

SafeSpace masks his IP by using a foreign IP, hence him often times pretending to be a foreigner with most of his alts.

It's one of the easy ways to pick out his many alts. Now if the mods would just start zapping them.....

Comment

Working...
                      X