Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This sunday 8/26 is the public workout for Golovkin vs Canelo II.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both (Alvarez/GEE) fighters looked good & on perfect track for this fight. Munguia also put in some work with Alcazar.

Comment

Saw the workout. Golovkin is in great shape already. No excuses. No injuries hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
        Richard Schaefer just said he changed his mind on the fight and is now picking GGG by KO after having seen him train in Big Bear. He never saw a guy in that kind of shape. It‘s on youtube.
        Ah crap, this is very relevant information. Ive bet Nelo in the rematch after betting the draw first go round. I flip flopped hard before going with Nelo.

If ggg is in amazing shape that could be an issue. I like ggg more than canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Saw the workout. Golovkin is in great shape already. No excuses. No injuries hopefully.
          You aren't the first one saying it tonight. I missed the workout, it's a great news! Is there any videos and photos from GGG's workout yet?

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
            You aren't the first one saying it tonight. I missed the workout, it's a great news! Is there any videos and photos from GGG's workout yet?
            Full thing here.
            https://www.facebook.com/gggboxing/v...4047950735892/

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              After the workouts Canelo left didn't sign any autographs, Triple G walked to the fans and signed a whole bunch of autographs. I was surprised Canelo didn't sign at least some autographs. He probably just wanted to high tail it out of there after the workout.
              What did you expect, half the fans left when Canelo showed up. Of those left, half were booing him throughout. Funny shjt.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Thanks bro!
                You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SplitSecond again.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                  What did you expect, half the fans left when Canelo showed up. Of those left, half were booing him throughout. Funny shjt.

He had a lot more cheers than boos. A lot of the Triple G fans left, but there were alot of Canelo fans still there. I was starting to get tired of being there so I'm sure Canelo had the mindset of go to the ring, do the workout as quickly as possible and bounce. And that's exactly what he did. Lol
                  Last edited by True That; 08-26-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

skinny canelo uh!!

Comment

Working...
                    X