Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Shawn Porter For WBC Interim-Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Shawn Porter For WBC Interim-Title?

Mauricio Sulaiman, President of the World Boxing Council, is going to order a championship fight for the interim-WBC welterweight world title. Sulaiman told ESPN Deportes that he's going to order the fight because the current champion Keith Thurman is unlikely to return to the ring until the early part of 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats a good fight. Interim belt? So stupid. And lol@ berto being a big victory

Comment

Great fight. Porter will beat Garcia easier than Thurman.

Comment

hope this fight is made. both are rugged (TMT)

Comment

Great fight but kenny bayless is needed to stop dirty head butting and hugging porter! Kenny bayless is the only ref that can stop porter from hugging and head butting and leaning on fighters all night!

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
            Great fight but kenny bayless is needed to stop dirty head butting and hugging porter! Kenny bayless is the only ref that can stop porter from hugging and head butting and leaning on fighters all night!
            I hear that! Porter beat the s**t out of Berto with them head-buts.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              I hear that! Porter beat the s**t out of Berto with them head-buts.
              i hate fat lazy refs that allow him to do that all night! kenny bayless is the only one that seems to care about fighters safety! this big head football player has been allowed to headbutt and cut too many fighters intentionally... i honestly dont even want to watch porter fight on a main event card on tv! i think he belongs on undercards

Comment

There's no way Danny & Angel take this fight! I do agree with one of the earlier comments about Porter beating Danny easier than Thurman who clearly won 8 rds to 4 rds. Porter footwork against Berto was the best of his career which will be the difference against Garcia if they accept the fight.

Comment

Can't see Danny's team being okay with this fight, Porter would **** him up imo

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                    Agree. If the hugging, head butting is allowed, porter wins. If it's controlled, Danny wins by KO. Porter comes in very reckless and Danny is a great counter puncher.

Comment

Working...
                    X