View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:55 PM #204
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
waxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these partswaxfondler is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,814.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoeblive View Post
how many times did he fight joel cassamayor? how many times did he fight j. guzman? how many times did he fight z, raheem? how many times did he fight n, campbell? how many times did he fight k, holt? he holds the title at 140lbs and there is no talk of him fighting tim bradley why? if he is a take all comers type of fighter why has he not fought these and PLENTY other fighters? is it "dumbass race ****" or do the facts speak loud and clear. if i called myself a world class swimmer and yet never challenged any white swimmers would you say i was ducking the best swimmers out there? of course you would! look at the ring ratings and look at all those fighters pac has AVOIDED. then look at the past ratings and look at the class pac was in and SEE all the black fighters he AVOIDED. after you look at the moutain of evidence and see ALL the fighters he has DUCKED past and present, if you still think im a dickhead then you refuse to see fact. his former promoter was quoted as saying he specifically manuvered pac away from certain fighters. look at his past fights they all employ the same style and styles make fights. go ahead i dare you. look at all the fights that could have been made between pac and tons of good fighters. AVOIDED I DARE U!!
WOW. apparently, for pac to get your respect, he would have to clean out all fighters from rank 1-10 his whole transition up to WW??!?! from 2005-2008, you expect him to fight EVERY fighter?!?! you discredit the way he knocked out legitimate fighters on his way up? tim bradley, campbell, raheem would have been high risk - low reward fights... plus, NOBODY would put those guys on PPV... honestly, would you fight them just to prove a point??? just to appease some bitter fan?? boxing is a business, name one fighter that cleaned out every fighter in every division he was in. on top of that, the first 2 names you mentioned were HISPANIC fighters. LOL. they are far from BLACK AMERICAN style fighters.

you act like he is the ONLY fighter that skips tough fights for more lucrative ones... its called matchmaking. its part of the game, but dont try to make pac look like he is the worst offender. LOL.

FLOYD & ROY are notorious for their matchmaking. i am a fan of BOTH.
waxfondler is offline   Reply With Quote